Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You think that only customer obsessed companies will survive? You believe that customers deserve the best possible end-user experience? You are passionate about innovation, quality and efficiency?
Then you might be the UX specialist we are looking for…
Together with a cross-functional team of analysts, designers and developers you develop a clear understanding of the business needs, and define a customer centric digital strategy meeting the business objectives. You leverage qualitative and quantitative data to gain insights on customer interactions and user behavior. Via a series of workshops you define personas, map customer journeys and generate ideas that you translate into creative and innovative solutions through wireframes and prototypes. You strive for the ultimate user experience when designing GUIs that are visually appealing, easy to navigate and efficient to use. During the build phase our Agile development teams can rely on your expertise and you watch over the correct delivery of the final solution.
As UX specialist you will play a very important role in our design- and innovation team. So, if…
- You are familiar with digital strategy, content strategy, social media strategy, search marketing, user experience design and information architecture development.
- You have an analytical mind and a pragmatic approach.
- You are familiar with Design Thinking principles and Design sprints.
- You can collaborate with the various roles in the organization, and have proven the ability to lead the successful design from concept to completion.
- You have experience with touch screens to mouse and keyboard interactions.
- You have experience with several platforms, ranging from web applications on Windows and Linux, to mobile applications for handhelds, tablets, and smartphones.
- You are eager to stay up-to-date with the most current UX/UI emerging technologies.
- You are a problem-solver and you can work independently.
- You have excellent communication skills and speak Dutch, English and/or French.
- You have an Agile mindset, and experience with scrum/Kanban.
- You have experience with Design and prototyping tools, in particular Adobe XD
… you are probably fit for the job. Of course, additional skills are always welcome:
- Developing digital experience platforms is our core business, so basic knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS and SASS comes in handy.
- Experience with Atlassian stack, Adobe Creative Cloud and Axure RP is a plus.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter directly via phone or WhatsApp: +32 460 97 29 14.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.