Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Currently they are looking for a Territory Manager surgical energy devices, with focus on increasing their market share in Antwerp, Limbourg and Flemish Brabant.
A strong sales background and high level analytical and negotiation skills are key in this position.
Have you always been interested in learning more about the operating room environment, the surgical anatomy of the human body and surgical procedures? Are you curious to learn more about surgical instruments and their efficient use in operation theatre ?
Then this position might be your chance to become part of a strong medical devices company with high quality products. Olympus’ energy devices bring efficiency to a broad range of disciplines, such as urology, gynecology, bariatric and general surgery.
In this position you are responsible for the introduction and the sale of surgical energy devices which require a thorough technical knowledge and expertise in order to reinforce the company market share.
- Managing good customers’ relationships and prospecting for new business.
- Setting up technical and commercial discussions with surgeons, specialists, OR nurses to demonstrate the added value and efficiency of the devices.
- Providing product instructions and training in the technical product details, .
- Analyzing the surgeon’s needs, in cooperation with other product experts and proposing the correct surgical solutions.
- Drawing up technical offers and negotiating solutions, customed to the customer, discipline, etc..
- Creating a sales plan of action with focus on prospection and follow-up customer visits.
- Working in close collaboration with other colleagues, e.g. from the unit medical imaging.
- Reporting to the Product & Sales Manager.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with over 3 or 4 years commercial experience in healthcare or hospital environment.
- You show a broad technical understanding and interest in medical devices, the OR and surgical procedures.
- Olympus offers you the necessary intensive product training to become an expert in the world of surgery.
- Having good presentation skills, being able to prioritize and the drive to succeed are required.
- Mother tongue Dutch with good command of English and good notion of French.
Contact Sarah Daniels email@example.com or +32 499 54 12 89.
Your application will of course be treated confidentially
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.