Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
BESIX Group is a leading multidisciplinary Belgian Group, operating in construction, construction, real estate development and concessions. BESIX Group was founded in 1909, and has grown impressively over the years. BESIX Group operates in Northern and Eastern Europe, North and Central Africa and the Middle East through its subsidiary Six Construct, as well as in Canada and Australia. The group stands out in its sector by having its own internal Engineering Department, with wide-ranging expertise in geotechnical engineering, concrete technology, methods, planning, and BIM, System Engineering and similar tools. In 2018, the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 2.5 billion. BESIX has about 15,000 employees active in 25 countries with more than 80 different nationalities. Find more information at: www.BESIX.com
BESIX is building the Quatuor Brussels real estate complex, in the North district, one of Brussels main business districts. The complex consists of four architecturally stunning towers, united by a huge inner garden. Offering 60,000 m² of offices, the buildings are designed to be passive and conform to the highest standards of quality, innovation and environmental performance. The real estate complex is aiming for BREEAM "Outstanding” certification.
For the Quatuor project we are looking for a Technical Office Engineer on site.
The main tasks are:
- Ensure that the site has all the documentation, methods and equipment necessary to carry out the work
- Prepare construction method statements and risk assessments
- Ensuring the safety of everyone on site
- Prepare temporary work drawings and design drawings related to the construction site
- Daily coordination with subcontractors and assistance with the preparation of the work request for subcontracted works
- Establishment of technical and commercial comparison sheets of tenders received from subcontractors and monitoring of subcontracted work
- Permanent monitoring of the site
- Preparation of work requests for all required permanent materials and documents to be submitted
- Follow-up of deliveries and invoicing of these permanent materials
- Civil Engineer degree in construction or equivalent
- Between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience in a construction company or similar sector
- You identify with our core competencies by demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility, innovation, results orientation and teamwork.
- You have excellent communication skills, an analytical mind
- You speak French fluently (any additional language is an asset)
- Anticipate solutions, take initiatives, make suggestions and question assumptions
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work effectively in a changing business environment
- Plan, organize and prioritize your own work and set priorities for unusual situations
- Demonstrate a sense of responsibility
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing and innovative world. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our different businesses and allow us to succeed in the challenges of the coming years.
Working for the BESIX group allows you to be a part of a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial company. It gives you a safe and collaborative working environment with ambitious and innovative goals for the world of tomorrow, but also for your career and personal development.
We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to build the iconic and sustainable projects of tomorrow.
Are you ready to make an impact and leave a positive legacy for years to come? If you are passionate about our purpose to Excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world, come and join our caring BESIX family. Together we will co-create our future.
Working at BESIX brings a lot of great benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market and a range of employee benefits such as flexible mobility advantages, extra-legal pension, medical care insurance, work-life balance program (such as teleworking, child care, flexible work schedule, mobile working), Health Management (sport, health check-up program, …)
- Career development programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment,
- The choice to remain locally anchored for the coming years or to seek an exciting international career opportunity within the group
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Deel vacature via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.