Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Our division is looking for a System Engineer who has already discovered the secrets of Exchange & Office 365.
Of course you are familiar with the traditional Exchange environments. Your knowledge of the different exchange versions allows you to manage such environments.
But it is much more. In addition to the on prem versions, you will also have a thorough understanding of exchange online.
O365 is NOT a software but services offered by Microsoft using the web, hence the term ‘Cloud Services’.
Ready to support the core components of O365? Exchange Online, Sharepoint online, Onedrive for Business, Teams, …
All accessible by Windows Azure Active Directory.
Mail & Calendar, Documents & Co-authoring, File Sync & Share, Team Sites & Intranet, Chat, Voice & Conferencing, Enterprise Social, Project & planning are the most common workloads.
- Office 365 administrative tools include:
- Web-based administrative portals:
- Office 365 admin center
- Exchange admin center
- Skype for Business admin center
- SharePoint admin center
- Security and Compliance Center
- Onedrive for Business admin center
- Azure Active Directory module for Windows PowerShell
Our expectations are big, but don’t panic, we will guide you. You will receive more and more responsibilities in performing tasks entrusted to you by our customers.
You will provide support for different customers.
- You will deliver 2nd & 3rd level support, such as
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Proactive maintenance
- Implement upgrades
- Implement migrations
- You can maintain your documentation because it shall be used by different players.
- You also know the hardware components used in this technologies
- Most of the time you work remotely.
You can be involved in small projects
- You will join project teams.
- Together with collaegue system engineers, architects, projectleader, you will create succes stories in setting up new environments.
It is even possible a customer asks you to come on premise for a long(er) period because you convinced him you are the best fit for his organistion.
You can deploy your craftsmanship in line with your core competences and ambitions.
Busy days, that is sure. But if you are eager to learn there will be enough time to develop your knowledge and to keep track with the evolution in your technology. Your knowledge you share with others will help us to work together in an even more efficient way and to become the market reference.
- You already know a lot, however discovering new technologies give you a boost to become an expert
- You have at least 3 years of experience into software support. Your experience is not limited to system administrations and operations. You also think about procedures, standardization and automation.
- You are ambitious and eager to learn.
- You are willing to invest some private time to keep you competences up to date.
- You can drive a car (drivers license B).
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. A good knowledge of French is a bonus.
- You are enthusiastic and you cannot wait to develop your talents.
- You are a team player and if necessary you can work independently.
- You are socially skilled and share you knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are flexible and stress resistant
- You work accurate
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working
32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Pol Van Dionant, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 52 18.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.