Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Liedekerke is the largest independent law firm in Belgium. We are a full service law firm covering more than twenty specialist areas, whether the need is for advice, transactional work or dispute resolution.
Since 1965, Liedekerke has represented international and domestic businesses – from start-ups and private companies to major listed companies and multinational corporations – as well as financial institutions, governmental bodies and intergovernmental institutions.
We look after our clients with energy, creativity and dedication. In turn they value our intellectual agility, business-aware approach and capacity for innovation as well as our utmost integrity, sense of humour and human qualities.
We cherish that character and aim to maintain it. That’s why we are constantly on the lookout for bright students who share these values and ambitions.
What we expect
We are looking for motivated interns who:
- Are a 1st or 2nd year Masters student in (Business) Law;
- Have obtained excellent academic results;
- Are Dutch or French native speakers, with a good command of the 2nd national language and English;
- Have strong analytical skills and work in a precise manner;
- Are able to see the ‘bigger picture’ and can think out-of-the-box;
- Believe in the added value of teamwork;
- Are professionally driven and motivated, but also value personal connections.
What we offer
As an intern in one of our departments you can expect:
- A paid internship for the duration of at least one month in one of our practice areas;
- The possibility to be an intern during summer or the first trimester of the year;
- Gaining experience in a fascinating and diversified practice with highly interesting and challenging files;
- Getting acquainted with Liedekerke which can lead to possibilities in the future;
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and launch your professional career at Liedekerke!
Be sure to include the following documents:
- Your CV
- A motivational letter (including your preferred practice areas);
- The transcripts of your Bachelors and Masters.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.