Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Our new Strategy Office will play a vital role in the execution of our strategy, by managing our complete portfolio of business projects and change initiatives. Doing so will enables us to have a complete overview of all projects and to better prioritize, plan and follow-up on new initiatives.
- A clear mapping of change initiatives to our strategic objectives
- A single portfolio of all change initiatives and projects, with clear milestones and KPI’s for follow-up of their execution and effectiveness
- Processes and methods for selection, planning, prioritization and follow-up
- Implementing and continuously improving a suitable, result-oriented project governance
- Gaining insights through structured reporting on the portfolio
- Setting up Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing initiatives
- Continuously monitoring day to day operations, and providing practical support
Above all, this will require a change in mindset of the whole organisation, and a new set of reflexes to be learned.
As a Strategy PMO officer, you will be responsible for setting up the Strategy Office’s framework, including Governance, Operational, Methodological, Tools and People (change) aspects. These must be adapted to the type of corporate change projects and new business initiatives, and our company DNA.
The PMO Officer is no substitute for the Project Manager or the Business Manager, but creates an environment that provides maximum support and insights to both of them.
The PMO Officer is responsible for the continuous improvement of the PMO’s service level and added value, by looking for patterns in the portfolio, and defining new initiatives to address recurring issues and needs.
You will report directly to the Industrialisation Director, and work closely together with the complete Realdolmen management team.
- You have a good knowledge of Agile project management concepts or any other pragmatic, result-oriented methodologies
- You are familiar with the concepts of Strategic Portfolio Management
- You have an analytical mindset and can develop solutions for management requirements, taking into account people, process and tool aspects.
- You are aware of organisational change and the change management it requires
- You have good insights in project-related stakeholders and their individual needs and expectations
- You have good communication skills and a strong dose of empathy
- Fluent in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic and results driven
- Good knowledge of SharePoint Online (O365), Microsoft Excel or Power BI is a bonus.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional (Yes there will be training), in an environment that is continuously challenging itself to improve
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 54 31
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.