Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you want to create a vision, develop strategy and have impact on an international level in one of the fastest growing food categories in the world? Then this is the job for you!
As Strategy & Insights Manager, you will help to Challenge, Assist & Connect our four markets (Cluster is EU4: UKI, DACH, BeLux, NL) on how to further propel our brands (Alpro, Provamel, Vega) forward through data driven insights which you help translate into strategy & action. You’re the primary source of data & insight within the company, a talent for seeing the forest for the trees and a inquisitive mindset are a must.
In this role, you report into the Cluster Marketing Director and work closely with local & global insights. You work out of the Ghent Headquarters.
You will add value by:
- Informing & building the strategy: you're primary source of knowledge within the company, you feed the team(s) with insights, trends, competitive watch & strategic guidance. You know the right questions to ask, and how to get them answered. Your voice is key in setting up the (marketing) strategy, especially when it covers “Where to Play” – Channels, Categories, Consumer Trends.
- Research Strategy: You work with the global PB S&I team to set out the research strategy: which tools do we leverage to answer which questions? You are interested and on top of the latest research trends, you strike the right balance between the “good old” and testing new methods.
- Assisting the markets: Your key role is enabling the markets to grow further, you help them with their strategic challenges, whether this is a need for specific insights, discovery of future growth spaces, deep-diving on existing tools, etc… Over time, you will guide, coach, local S&I resources in the markets. Practically: you will lead growth hacking session, lead research across our markets, translate research into growth plans…
- Challenging the markets: You are the guardian of longer term strategy, you need to understand the current business challenges, and translate them to longer term strategy. You will challenge when day-to-day delivery hinders longer term strategy. Practically: you are part of local strategy workshops, you work closely together with our brand managers
- Connecting the markets: You take an active role in driving a marketing community between our 4 markets, sharing insights, competitive reviews, etc. By adjusting the way of working, you will help create a One-team attitude. As a central hub, you connect the dots between the markets, and make sure relevant nuggets are shared by all.
Above anything, you’re a top talent looking for growth, this role is a step on your journey.
You’ve shown sign of excellence in your past life, be it professional or in private.
You seek growth opportunities, with guidance from a dedicated team which wants to see you prosper. You look forward to be challenged and take up leadership in a group of senior profiles. You naturally connect with others and know your way around a complex organization with many stakeholders. You enjoy digging deep in the insights, to then drive consistent strategy execution. You have a passion to understand human behavior, and know how to translate this knowledge into business drivers.
To deliver on the above expectations, we believe the ideal person has:
- A Master’s Degree (Commercial Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Science, etc.) or equivalent through experience.
- Approx. 5 years of broad experience in setting Strategy & leveraging Insights, a consumer research background is highly valued
- A conceptual, strategic thinker with experience of telling compelling stories
- Project management and good analytical mind are part of your skillset
- Practical experience with consumer research, data analysis, panel data (shopper & consumer) are highly relevant
- A born communicator (influencing, advising, negotiating).
- Fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- Open for travel in Europe (approx. 20%).
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, leads the revolution to make plant-based food an everyday choice, for the good of the planet and its people.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you.
Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.