Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Become a SQL Database Administrator at ASP
At ASP, we are looking for a SQL database administrator, someone who will strengthen our team of 30 system & network engineers. As a SQL DBA Administrator, you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of our clients SQL Server instances.
As our SQL DBA, your responsibilities will include:
Your main task consists of deploying and maintaining multiple Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database instances and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- You analyze, review, improve our existing procedures and standards
- You ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of system availability.
- You perform capacity planning and performance tuning & troubleshooting.
- You provide guidance to colleagues and customers.
- You provide expertise in the areas related to Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database technologies and take initiative for enhancements
- You assist internal development and support teams.
- You assist our on-site consultants whenever they run into “database problems” in their customer projects.
You will need the following skills
- You already have experience as a SQL DBQ Administrator.
- You can engineer and maintain very large and high transaction volume environments.
- You are able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Take the client’s needs into consideration and you are a good communicator
- A real problem solver, you pay attention to details & take honor in documenting
- You like teamwork, are stress-resistant and you work result-driven.
- Speak fluently English, Dutch and/or French (both written & spoken)
We offer you:
- An exciting job in a challenging and professional team
- A gross salary based on your experience that could increase of course
- An environment that encourages personal growth and pro-activity
- Training, courses, and certifications to keep your knowledge up to date at ASP
- Perfect work-life balance with flexible work hours to plan your day efficiently
- A competitive package that u won't refuse
- The opportunity to make a difference and outstand as our important SQL DBA Administrator
Apply by sending your resume + short brief note about yourself to Hr@asp.be
Got any questions about our position? Get in touch with Rouché Etnel at, +32 2 895 46 00
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
SQL DBA / Database administrator / SQL server database administrator /
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.