Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Solar Service Engineer – Roeselare, Flanders
Do you think in terms of solutions, and do you have solid electrical expertise? Then you’ll be the one to ensure everything runs smoothly for our clients, and resolve disruptions effectively.
ENGIE in Belgium stands for:
Offering effective solutions as a Solar Service Engineer
- providing electricity and natural gas for 2.7 million clients
- 150 years of expertise and 16,700 energy professionals
- projects close to our sites and close to our clients
ENGIE dedicates all of its energies to offering our clients energy transition solutions. Our clients contribute to a low-carbon economy, among other things, by using industrial solar panels. Sometimes these solar panels can malfunction. You will investigate what goes wrong and find a suitable solution for the problem. This role will involve plenty of travel to work solo on-site, outdoors.
Our technicians will be the first to call you when there a disruption occurs. Although you will often work solo, you will communicate directly with suppliers and your project manager using modern visual tools.
In addition, you will handle:
- independently analysing and resolving disruptions;
- maintaining and repairing various electrical installations related to solar panels;
- commissioning industrial PV installations and their monitoring systems;
- inquiring into and complying with agreements reached with clients and colleagues;
- hitting the road to assist clients, working close to home four times a week and somewhat further afield once a week, for example in Flemish Brabant and Antwerp.
Energetic daredevil with knowledge of the field
At ENGIE, we place a high priority on safety. You are familiar with working safely, but you do not suffer from a fear of heights. With your observant eye, you are able to check your own work, but you are open to feedback from your colleagues. You enjoy variety: you have no problem being called in for the on-call service. Additionally, you get along well with people and you always think along with clients.
In addition, you must possess the following:
- A technical diploma in Electricity, Electronics or Electromechanics and several years’ experience with electrical installations
- Experience reading technical diagrams and knowledge of electricity (high voltage and low voltage)
- Strong computer skills and an affinity with ICT
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and French (fluency in one of these). English is a plus
- A valid class B driving licence
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together
Working at ENGIE means you will be surrounded each day by passionate and creative people with guts. Everyone enjoys working together and supports each other with his or her own experience. When doing this, you work together with experienced professionals and there is a great deal of field knowledge among the team. You will be given all the room you need to continue to develop, in part through a training and introduction period.
Our organisation is flourishing and needs you to be able to continue this growth. We strongly believe that our employees are the most important ingredient for our success, and for that reason we think good benefits are very important.
- Work on challenging projects with new technologies
- A competitive salary directly linked to educational background and experience
- A van, tablet, mobile with subscription, set number of holiday leave days, 12 days off due to a reduction in working hours (ADV-dagen), lump sum allowance costs and 3 days of seniority days upon joining the company
- Other employee benefits including good pension accrual, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, home Internet reimbursement and meal vouchers and eco-cheques
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work?
Dedicate your technical knowledge to sustainable energy. Apply for this position with your CV and cover letter via the ''Apply'' button.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.