Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you the hands-on Software Engineer with excellent development skills and able to cope under pressure? Do you have a strong desire to master new technologies and work on innovative technology? Then maybe you are just the Software Engineer Key Technology is looking for!
Your job as a Software Engineer
The Software Engineer researches, designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products. With your strong communication and time-management skills, you are used to work in a multi-disciplinary team. You, as a Software Engineer, are able to act resourceful and creative in a problem-solving manner to develop software implementations in different domains. For this, you are able to use modern design tools, technologies and agile software development principles.
Responsibilities as a Software Engineer:
In Return, Key Technology offers:
A comprehensive compensation package, comprising base salary and benefits. Besides that, we also offer a challenging job in an international organization with large diversity of products and technologies.
- Master degree in Engineering, with a specialization in computer science or master degree in Informatics or similar. Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership in small technical product development teams.
- Experience with programming in C++ and/or Python.
- Experience with source code versioning and collaboration tools.
- Experience with programming in a Linux environment is a plus.
- Experience with Industry 4.0, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
- Experience with Qt/QML is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Good communicator and experience with outsourced development.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.