Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Your job as a Software Engineer
The Software Engineer research, designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products. With your strong communication and time-management skills, you are used to work in a multi-disciplinary team. You, as a Software Engineer, are able to act resourceful and creative in a problem-solving manner to develop software implementations in different domains. For this, you are able to use modern design tools, technologies and agile software development principles.
Responsibilities as a Software Engineer:
- Top-quality software implementations in domains such as User Interface, image processing, industrial process control, human-machine and machine-machine interfacing, using
modern design tools, technologies and agile software development principles.
- Analyzes software requirements and specifications to determine feasibility of the design within time and cost constraints.
- In collaboration with several departments identify, specify and develop robust diagnostic capabilities.
- Provides second level technical support for internal customers (apps, service).
- Performing software quality assurance and continuous improvements of previously developed software.
- Developing documentation and training material.
- Participate in, or may lead, technical product development meetings, group brainstorming sessions, design reviews and code walk-throughs.
- Master degree in Engineering, with a specialization in computer science or master degree in Informatics. Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with programming in C++ and/or Python.
- Experience with programming in a Linux environment.
- Experience with source code versioning and collaboration tools.
- Experience with Industry 4.0, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
- Experience with Qt/QML is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Good communicator and experience with outsourced development.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
In Return, Key Technology offers:
- Good benefits.
- A challenging job in an international organization.
- Large diversity of products and technologies.
Who is Key Technology?
Key Technology is the producer of inspection, transport and sorting machines within the food industry. We serve the market EMEIA (Europe / Middle East / India / Africa). Key Technology is located in Hasselt (BE) has a sister company in Beusichem (the Netherlands) and is a subsidiary of Key Technology Inc. (USA) and part of the Duravant group.
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.