Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We are looking for someone to provide clear communication on outstanding tickets towards customers and internally.
As a Service Desk / Customer Care Agent your main tasks are:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers over phone, e-mail, chat or any other communication channel
- Performing remote troubleshooting through pertinent questions
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Have a fast and accurate dispatch of support requests to the corresponding business unit
- Ensure all customers get their question answered within the predefined delays when contacting the Service Desk to report an incident, or to ask for specific information
- Apply work procedures, guidelines, and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks
- Keep confidentiality of all company information
- Take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves
- Maintain documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A customer-oriented and stress-resistant personality
- Minimum B2 level in English, plus French or Dutch;
- Knowledge of all 3 languages is considered a must
- Affinity with IT saas, IT Service Delivery, Accountancy
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Ability to search, classify, interpret, synthesize and present information;
- Willing to work in a co-operative, proactive and flexible way with colleagues
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
- Ready to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views
- A junior to medior profile, with 1 to 5 years experience
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
service desk; customer care agent; first line support; maintain documentation; good communicator; English; Dutch; Frech is asset; IT saas, IT service delivery, accountancy affinity
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.