Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
1. Incident Manager On Duty:
- check of new incidents created the day before to avoid a wrong prioritization.
- follow-up & coordination of major incidents including:
(deep) impact assessment/ symptoms description, business calls,...
incident prioritization & decision taking on escalation
support on non-escalated incidents (including pro-active work to avoid incident escalation)
communication on Incidents to management /executive
admin in Service now tool and different risk escalation report.
- daily follow up of the functional mailboxe ‘incident mngt’
2. Backup Incident Manager:
- Backup of Primary in case of simultaneous major incidents and a general overload of work.
- The roles of primary and secondary have to be alternate by each Incident Manager to avoid a 100% of duty for one person.
3. Incident Management Process Owner:
- Governance with IT ADM (development team)
- Operational tasks linked to the IM: update of Knowledge Base, update contact lists, update template notification…
- Ad hoc support (during controls, audits,…)
- Representative of Incident Management for all new projects/products/processes requiring incident management
- Several reports has to be delivered by Incident Management (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly)
The public can be the top management, the business and risk.
5. Follow-up minors Incidents (P3->P4)
- Incident analysis
- Follow-up & coordination of other incidents
- Cleaning of admin in Assyst (soon Service Now)
6. Follow-up recurrent meetings
With the different business lines representants , with internal clients ,with IT (Infra, Back end & Front end team), follow the changes in CAB meeting, …
7. Follow-up Problems
- Follow-up & coordination of problems until resolution
- A challenging position with many internal and external contacts, in an environment that is constantly evolving
- Working for a growing company within the strong BNP Paribas Group
- High learning and career opportunities
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (pension plan, meal vouchers, extralegal holidays etc.).
- You will be able to step into our “Flex Income Plan”, which allows you to convert the end of year premium (fixed collective moment of choice each year) in one or multiple advantages (car, additional holidays, internet subscription…).
- Open and trustful leader who works transparently with team and clients;
- Communicative team player who can motivate teams and individuals;
- Entrepreneur driven to provide your customers with a perfect service.
- Higher degree in IT, business or other relevant background;
- Have proven experience with Incident Management with ITIL processes and systems.
- Have knowledge of ticketing tool Service Now.
- Experience as a project manager preferably using Agile methodologies is a strong plus;
- ITIL / agile certification are also a strong plus;
- Language skills: Dutch, French and English .
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
incident management, IT,
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.