Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Dekimo Experts Gent, part of the Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated professionals.
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace, broadcasting, …).
Dekimo Experts cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants.
Dekimo Experts is proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer for one of our high innovative customers in the medical sector?
The Senior DevOps Engineer is to improve the current Continuous Integration/Continuous development setup used by several teams.
- Setting up and maintenance of the new and existing CI/CD systems and tools which are related to that
- Setting up and maintenance of the package management system
- Support of the CI/CD infrastructure for different projects and teams
- Containerization for projects builds/tests where applicable
What we offer:
- A challenging and varying job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment.
- Our international customers are located in East/West Flanders, Brussels and Antwerp region. Each of them operating in high-end innovative environments which allows our consultants to improve their skill sets in a variety of technical environments, products or service.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, professional expenses, quarterly team buildings, …
To add value in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Software Development as DevOps
- Solid experience with the setting up and working with several CI/CD systems (TeamCity, Gitlab, Jenkins etc.)
- Experience with setting up and usage of the package management systems, e.g.: NuGet, vcpkg, Conan etc.
- Experience with several build environment/compilers: VisualStudio/msvc, clang, gcc, Qt, makefiles, cmake
- Scripting knowledge: python, bash, ps
- Containerization (Docker)
- Git, experience with Perforce is a plus
- Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS
- Experience in C++/C#
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.