Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
For new installations – and with full support from your LabWare project team – you will mainly configure LabWare LIMS™ / ELN™ applications. Depending on the project, you may also provide services such as business analysis, data architecture, project management, validation and training. For existing installations, you will take part in extension projects, upgrades or functional updates.
You will be expected to comply with our QA system and Consultant Certification process.
You are a LIMS / ELN professional with an exceptional track record of at least 5 years in a significant leadership role involving LIMS / ELN or Laboratory-linked technology. You have a degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, IT or Bioinformatics, or significant experience in this domain.
You have excellent communication and „people“ skills. You can articulate complex technical issues to various audiences and build consensus, if necessary in English. You work equally well independently or as part of a small, smart team with well defined objectives.
You have a strong desire to build a long-term career with LabWare and to participate in the on-going improvement of our products and services. You are wiling to develop new skills and take on new responsibilities as they arise.
- Configuration of LIMS or ELN products (LabWare or other)
- Databases (Oracle, SQLServer), SQL, programming, Crystal Reports.
- Server-based architecture, Web deployments, Citrix deployments, web services, SaaS
- Laboratory processes, Business Analysis, QA/QC processes, Manufacturing processes, Laboratory instrument interfacing, ERP systems interfacing.
- Project Management, Validation
- Fluent in French and English
An anticipated healthy company growth and a rapid career progression
- Excellent and flexible working conditions
- The opportunity to contribute to projects in a wide variety of sectors such as R&D, manufacturing and QC.
- A training program tailored to your experience, some of which will take place at our Manchester training centre.
- A continuous professional development program (webinars, conferences and self-training)
Contact Elien De Durpel at +32 9 242 54 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.