Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We are Realdolmen, a Gfi Group Company,a global service provider with almost 20.000 people supporting our customers with a multiplicity of solutions. Wethink global and act local, and are able to do projects in whatever country our customers wants us to be active.
Proximity, automation and innovationare the three pillars our strategy and vision is built upon. In line with this vision, we mainly focus to establish our grow by acquiring those companies thatexcel in one specific domainand/or others that supply anoutstanding local customer experience.
In 2016 the Gfi Group integrated ROFF, a Portuguese100% SAP solution providerwith offices in 12 countries, 4 continents and business inmore than 50 countries.More than 50% of ROFF’s revenue comes from outside Portugal.
In Belgium we are SAP Partner and VAR. To reinforce our local team, we are looking for aSAPProject Manager
- Manage projects from start to finish – you decide what’s best to make each project a success story within the set budget and timeframe.
- Create project plans, execute them, and adjust them as you see fit to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Establish what resources you need to make a project a success and assign individual responsibilities. For each project, you’ll have functional authority over a small team of professionals.
- You’ll also get to manage project budgets.
- You’ll be reporting on the progress of each project to senior management.
- If it’s in your nature to constantly be looking for ways to increase client satisfaction and build lasting relationships with clients, you’ll feel right at home in this role.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managing SAP Projects
- SAP Consultant in one of the main SAP functional domains (Finance, Logistics, Production, Sales
- Having SAP S/4 HANA experience is an advantag
- Responsible to manage SAP Team and Customer expectation. Able to organise and lead Steering Committees, manage project P&L.
- Have proven experience working with state-of-the-art methodologies in the field of project management (e.g. PM Bok, Prince 2)? Bonus points if you have certifications to show for it!
- Strong human resource management and communication skills
- Open to travel during project implementations and for training reasons
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- Access to more than 20 years of SAP experience
- Involvement in SAP S/4 HANA implementation projects
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employee
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter, Laila Bulteel, directly at 02 801 46 86
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.