Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
EMPWR, owned by the private equity firm Waterland, is thé reference for protein bars in Europe. This dynamic, fast growing company develops, manufactures and sells next-generation, tasty and healthy snacks for leading A brands, retailers and on-line platforms.
EMPWR has its headquarters in Ghent, a state-of-the-art production plant in Nova Gradiska, Croatia, and three hubs in Hasselt, Hamburg and Zagreb.
The EMPWR values reflect the spirit and company culture: ‘Raise the bar’, ‘Growing together’ and ‘Living the passion’.
Constantly pushing itself, its clients and the creativity of its employees, EMPWR instinctively aims for better, healthier and tastier. It believes in a world of positive growth for both individuals and companies. This is EMPWR’s way to reach a happier, healthier world in a sustainable manner.
In order to shape the future of its ambitious scale-up company, EMPWR wants to strengthen the team with a (m/f):
International Sales Manager
As International Sales Manager, you are commercially responsible for a number of international strategic clients and you build new partnerships with key prospect targets.
- You manage the Key Accounts (co-packing, retail and online customers) in your portfolio, translating the sales strategy into clearly defined objectives and action plans for customers.
- In order to grow topline and optimise performance, you explore opportunities in the market by introducing new concepts and new product development projects.
- It is your goal to build long lasting partnerships. You think along with the client, you are the customer knowledge expert, relying on your analytical skills and your insight in category management.
- You oversee consistent product development, co-operating intensively with product marketing management, R&D, packaging, procurement, finance, planning and customer service.
- You supervise efficiency, optimise the terms and conditions of contracts, resulting into a win-win-negotiation, frame agreements and account & action plans. You manage customer expectations in terms of quality, feasibility and timelines, and you take all initiatives to delight your customer.
- Based on your market knowledge, you give input for commercial strategy. You are part of the international sales team and report to the Sales Director.
- You have a Master’s degree and a solid track record in a commercial position with significant turnover responsibility and impact, preferably in both private label and branded businesses.
- You have a commercial attitude and strong negotiating skills, you are able to constantly think in terms of results and client satisfaction, and you are ambitious to grow the European market.
- You are a charismatic person, passionate about sports and health. You are proficient in analysing figures, you have good organisation skills and are persistent.
- You are an inspiring communicator having a positive effect on co-operation and teamwork.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English, knowledge of German or French is a plus. You are flexible to travel.
- An autonomous position with a broad range of responsibilities within an internationally strong-growing and dynamic company with an excellent reputation and a strong brand.
- A vibrant and entrepreneurial environment with focus on growth, health and sustainability.
- Motivating salary package including a company car and a number of fringe benefits in line with your added value.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Questions? Contact Reinout Van Dorpe at +32 9 242 54 83.
international sales manager, export manager, business development manager, sales manager
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.