Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
A world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone
We enable organizations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally
Our vision is of a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. A world where organizations are able to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We call this Trade with Purpose.
- Build our organization to be future fit
We will continue to be strong, flexible and relevant, ensuring our members’ voices shape our strategic approach and all our activities. We will build our membership and our geographic presence to drive change at scale.
- Support our members through insight, expertise and influence
We will increase our capacity to monitor and predict trends and developments that impact our members. We will continue to provide world-class tools that enable our members to anticipate trends and effectively manage their supply chains. We will create mutually beneficial partnerships that support our members on their issues.
- Inspire action around the world
We will continue to show how individuals and corporations can promote open and responsible trade, acting as a beacon of good practice, pioneering meaningful trade policies and developing a network of ambassadors.
- Grow high-performing people to become the leaders of a sustainable tomorrow
We will continue to embed sustainability in our members’ organizational DNA; build capability and capacity, and develop best practice business models that enable organizations to achieve their goals.
- Prosper by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals and increasing human prosperity for all
Through our combined membership we will reach a tipping point where business behavior can positively change society, drive significant impact towards the SDGs and create profitable business.
- Permanent contract
- Remuneration package, which includes lunch vouchers, group insurance, DKV hospital and dental insurance and contribution to public transportation for commute to work.
Culture & Values
• Leadership: Be a leading force for positive change
• Collaboration: Foster collaborative networks that empower stakeholders worldwide to achieve a common vision
• Excellence: Deliver the best we can in everything we do
• Master’s degree in science, business, political science, international relations, labour or human rights law or related fields
• At least 5 year of working experience in supply chain sustainability consultancies, sustainability schemes or certification (e.g. SMETA, SA8000, UTZ), or corporate social responsibility departments with focus on human rights due diligence, risk assessment and reporting
• Working knowledge of international sustainability regulations and business initiative (amongst other UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights; ILO’s Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work), and international organizations active in social and environmental sustainability
• Sector specific expertise or experience with specific product categories is an asset (e.g. garment, food, DIY, pastics)
• Project management Prince2 Practitioner certification is desirable
• Proven project management skills and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internal and external customer facing)
• Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
• Collaboration and existing network with academia / think tanks highly preferred
• Experience in an international environment is a strong asset
• Thorough working proficiency in English, any other language is an asset
o Situational awareness
• Learning Agility
o Mental Agility
o People agility
o Change agility
o Results agility
• Leadership traits
o Tolerance of ambiguity
o Problem solving
• Advancement drive
• Role Preference
• Career planning
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Research & Development Social Expert Strategy Innovation
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.