Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you have a passion for chemical legislations? Are you eager for a challenge to arrange worldwide product compliance for divers range of product applications? Read more below and find out that BRB is looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Regulatory Affairs Officer, it is your responsibility to ensure product compliance to national and international chemical legislations.
Your work is to maintain our safety data sheets and other regulatory documents compliant and to communicate the implications, such as REACH restrictions, to the relevant departments within BRB worldwide.
You provide customers with regulatory documents based on their requests, which are for instance related to Safety Data Sheets, REACH and application related product legislation. We supply our products for many different applications, like: cosmetics, health care, food contact, lubricants. You provide data and keep clients informed with the latest information regarding product compliance.
Furthermore, you monitor the global regulatory horizon for chemical legislation relevant to BRB and our customers. Finally, you participate in projects, like UK REACH, EU poison center notification, depending on your expertise.
Your team consists of three colleagues in the Netherlands, one in Malaysia and the team leader Regulatory Affairs in Ittervoort. We are a fairly diverse team with a feeling of togetherness, even though we don’t physically work together. In our job it’s important to adapt under changing circumstances and have a high tolerance to stress.
What's in it for you?
You can really help building and grow further with us. Small details in your work can make a big impact. You will work in a responsible job with a diverse range of tasks in an international environment.
The acquisition of BRB International by PETRONAS offers you the best of both worlds. The advantages of a large corporate organization, but the freedom to get started with your own ideas in an entrepreneurial environment. On top of that, we nurture your personal ambitions.
But there's more to offer:
- a good salary matching your knowledge and skills;
- a position for 40 hours per week, 36 hours is also possible;
- payment of a possible bonus of a maximum of 2 monthly salaries;
- 8% holiday allowance, 29 free days a year and 2 more if you haven't been sick all year round
- reimbursement of your daily travel costs, 16 cents per km with a maximum of 50 km for a single journey;
- pension scheme with only 4% personal contribution;
- company phone and laptop;
- staff outings with a little bit extra, as soon as COVID-19 regulations allow us. Consider, for example, an annual company party, regular drinks and BRB treats to cake regularly for celebrating the birthdays of their employees;
- the possibility to work partially from home and to fill in your hours flexibly.
What do you bring?
You have an eye for detail and work effectively. Furthermore you demonstrate good time management and focus on results without compromising quality. Working as part of a small team has your interest and we invite you to contribute constructively to our discussions.
What else do you bring:
- at least a bachelor degree, preferably in the field of chemistry (e.g. HLO in Dutch);
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- an excellent command of the English language, spoken and written;
- experience with Safety Data Sheet software;
- knowledge of international legislation regarding chemical products and ingredients such as REACH, CLP, cosmetic and food regulation;
- preferably you have knowledge of REACH
Who are we?
BRB International BV is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicones and additives. By providing great flexibility and short delivery times, we differentiate ourselves from larger competitors. We also focus on R&D, global supply and our unique customizable products. From our facilities in Ittervoort, products are sold worldwide. Besides that, the organization has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Canada, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Our customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction.
During the past 39 years, BRB International has grown from a small business to an international operating organization with over 330 employees and more than 12 locations worldwide.
The involvement of our employees is great. They rate us with an 8.1 and we are proud of that. Do you want to know more about us? Then visit our website www.brb-international.com
More information or apply directly?
Are you attracted to this position and do you fit the profile? Then we would like to meet you! Apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact Ingrid Cornelissen, Recruiter, on +31 6 282 663 55.
Since we expect to be able to fill this vacancy ourselves, we only accept candidates who apply directly to us.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.