Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Leviat – a CRH company is a world leader in connection, fastening, lifting and anchoring technology for the construction industry. The products and innovative construction solutions developed by Leviat are used in various market segments, from residential construction to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people in 60 locations worldwide. Leviat’s range of trusted product brands includes Ancon, HALFEN, Plaka and Meadow Burke.
Leviat is an employer that believes in opportunities for everyone.
To further expand the company, they are looking for a Quality Manager (m/f/x), based in Buggenhout, to ensure that their products and services are fit for purpose, compliant to legal requirements and meet customer expectations. This is a new created vacancy within the company.
Your role as Quality Manager is to lead and develop the strategic direction for quality accreditation and practice throughout Belgium Leviat plants.
- You have to establish and ensure that the quality system supports and aligns with products and services so that they meet the compliant expectations of our customers at all times.
- You’ll lead Quality initiatives, establish effective Quality policy, procedures and tools throughout our Belgium plants.
- In addition to your main role of Quality Manager, you will act as a local coordinator for Health, Safety & Environment initiatives, working closely with the HSE Manager located in another plant in Belgium.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- You’ll establish the Quality system, train the local team, carry out internal audits, lead the certification agenda such as 9001 / 45001 & 14001.
- You’ll provide, support, expert knowledge and leadership to local site management and other business stakeholders regarding the Quality topics.
- You’ll attend and represent the region on Quality Leviat group meetings to ensure continuing best practice across region.
- Leviat offers you a stable job, with flexible hours in a constantly growing company, work in a young and dynamic team in an international environment.
- As the company is constantly evolving, this offers you opportunities for development.
What are your super powers ?
- You have obtained recognized QA certification;
- Knowledge & experience of management system standards ISO9001;
- You’re able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in leading, implementing and maintaining a QA system in a manufacturing environment (ideally within metal sheets);
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach;
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English (mandatory); French is a plus;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills (Teamplayer);
- Proficient in MS Office.
We are looking for a leader with following values: strategic thinking, result driven, a decision maker, a courageous and tenacious person , a role model: someone with integrity and an approachable coach with excellent communication skills.
Could this be an interesting opportunity to you? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will take the necessary time to review your CV and cover letter in order to be able to schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. Your data will be treated with the utmost discretion. Follow the link to our diversity statement link.
Ellen Gillis – email@example.com or +32 3 443 04 82
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
Quality Manager, Levia, CRH
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.