Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is one of 10 Life Sciences companies of Danaher. Together, we accelerate the discovery, development and delivery of solutions that safeguard and improve human health.
This position is part of the QMS department located in Leuven, Belgium and will be hybrid. At IDT, we are one global team. We celebrate our differences, engage in healthy debate, and are inclusive. Together, we accomplish great things.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist & support the Quality System by gaining ownership of the document system (primary responsibility)
- Gain knowledge on other parts of the Quality System (e.g. Training system, Quality tour, Internal audits) to be able to support your peers
- Support product release by performing batch review and QA release of ISO 13485 products when needed for on-time delivery (with dedicated time onsite required)
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
As a growing international company, IDT rewards their associates with an attractive compensation and benefits package of which the details are outlined below.
- Competitive salary
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Full time (40h per week)
- Flexible hours
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance (including pension plan, guaranteed income …)
- Meal vouchers of 8,00 euros per day worked
- Transportation allowance
- End of year premium
- Bonus plan.
- Up to 32 days of time off per year
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a Science related field or equivalent job experience.
- Must be critical, punctual, focused and maintain a high level of organization.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changes in the process.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Knowledge of and/or work experience with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and/or FDA 21 cfr part 820 is a major advantage.
- Work experience in a Quality Assurance related field, specifically related to document systems, is an advantage.
Please apply through this link: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/job/R1258805/QMS-Administrator