Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
For the offices in Ternat, Plaka Belgium is looking to reinforce its team with an experienced purchaser, an experienced & multilingual purchaser with strong negotiation & relational skills.
The Purchaser Construction Accessories Europe South & Nordics is responsible for purchasing products for our region. Being part of a team of 4 people, he/she is responsible for processing orders, negotiating with suppliers for nonstandard products, tracking orders and maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Research, selection and purchasing unusual products and processing orders.
- Discussing and negotiating offers with various suppliers / subcontractors and always striving to obtain the best conditions in terms of price, quality and delivery times.
- Maintaining a good relationship with +/- 100 suppliers in order to develop long term relationships with them.
- Processing requisitions and update our ERP on the status of orders.
- Arranging transport of goods when necessary and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Escalating any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Being the backup of the Procurement Manager when he is unavailable.
- Coordinating the stock updates together with the inventory team.
You report directly to the Procurement Manager.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 years within a mainly technical oriented purchasing role.
- Experience in the building industry is a plus.
- You have a strong analytical mind and thanks to your critical thinking you contribute to continuous improvement.
- You are customer-focused and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication skills towards all stakeholders and the ability to build relationships of trust.
- You have strong negotiation skills and preferably followed some training on that topic.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” mentality.
- You are familiar with tools supporting the various aspects of the purchasing process.
- You communicate fluently in English, Dutch and French.
- A job at a growing and ambitious environment with possibilities to expand your responsibilities and evolve.
- An attractive salary package in harmony with your professional maturity.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Questions? Contact Helene Blanckaert at +32 497 52 63 93.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
Hudson is a full-service HR consultancy with nearly 40 years of experience. We are a trustworthy and loyal HR partner and put our expertise and solutions at the service of candidates, employees and organizations, to grow beyond their expectations. Every day, our employees give the best of themselves to make a difference together with you.
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.