Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a project manager at Sodexo you are a facilitator. Your mission is to engage and guide people to successfully design and deploy Facility and Food Services whilst monitoring the timeline and deliverables.
The project manager is responsible for the design and implementation of commercial projects for Facilities and Food services. The project manager will work in close collaboration with the sales manager, operations, service and support experts. Respecting the project management methodology and Sodexo’s tools & methods are obvious requirements.
The Project Manager will be in charge of:
- Define a clear project scope translated into deliverables
- Create and monitor the project schedule
- Set up a project team with clear roles and responsibilities
- Strive for synchronization between dependent deliverables and stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholder engagement via efficient communication and up to date documentation
- Perform quality control by verifying the scope to assure accepted deliverables
- Monitor budgetary constraints
- Identify risks and define mitigation strategies
A challenging position in a dynamic and healthy organization that emphasizes your development and learning process.
- A full-time fixed-term contract and varied position
- An attractive salary with extralegal benefits
- An induction program to facilitate your welcome & integration at Sodexo
- An organization with space for initiative and creativity
- A workplace located in Brussels (Ixelles), near the station of Etterbeek and the Delta metro station
Quality of Life on the workplace:
- A pleasant working environment and (trendy & modern workspaces) with flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- A good work-life balance
- A conciergerie that offers you various services: dry cleaning, ironing, shoe repair, purchase of gifts, etc.
- A wide choice of durable meals in our restaurant
- Master diploma – experienced in a similar role since 3 to 5 years. Knowledge/Certification of a project management standard (PMI, Prince2, Agile,…) is required
- Expertise/experience in Service Industry, Facility Services, Food Services, Hospitality Services is a Plus
- Trilingual Dutch/French/English written and spoken
- Good commercial acumen, proven ability to interact with clients in an international environment
- Strong Management skills - Effective problem solving/Conflict resolution skills - Process and progress driven.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - strong partnering capabilities with senior management - respect and diplomacy - Good listening, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good analytical & financial management skills - Analytic understanding of managing a Profit and Loss - operational planning as well as contractual/risk management discipline
- Experience in change management
- Strong business ethics - Humble
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Sodexo
Sodexo werd in 1966 in Frankrijk opgericht door Pierre Bellon en is nu de wereldleider op het vlak van 'Quality of Life Services'. De groep is aanwezig in 80 landen en stelt 425.000 medewerkers tewerk die gedreven worden door dezelfde passie voor een uitmuntende service. We zijn ervan overtuigd dat de levenskwaliteit cruciaal is voor de prestatie...Ik wil meer weten over Sodexo