Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Product Manager, you know what is moving in the market. You are responsible to maintain your team’s goals and keep a good relationship with external partners and suppliers. As you will be part of our Payments product unit, you are an expert in the area of Payment Accounts and interbank payments, which means that you have a first professional experience in this branch of +5 years.
- Monitor market trends Chart the competitive landscape
- Propose & define product features
- Maintain the product roadmap (1 year & beyond)
- Identify dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both payment products, as well as products from other product units.)
- Pre-sales support: Train Sales team on how to sell the product
- Keep track of legal, AML, Privacy & Security concerns
- Establish control measures and business performance indicators
- Identify potential partners & service providers
- Define pricing- & licensing structure
- Manage contract negotiations with external partners and suppliers, in line with the outsourcing policy
- Make sure that all products have user agreements and assure these agreements are maintained.
- Align with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group
- You are passionate about the Payments Industry.
- You have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the area of Payment Accounts and interbank payments.
- You are a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision
- You show a hands-on mentality. and take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) - relating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Organisational- and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel is a must. If you are willing to travel extensively, that may be a plus.
- You should be familiar with one or more of these domain aspects.
- Know how Card Payment schemes work
- Familiarity with alternative/local/domestic payment methods
- Understand different types of Wallets
- AML and Fraud Prevention
- Know about PCI-DSS and Security Frameworks in general
- 3D Secure and SCA in general
- Authorisation models
- Message flows
- Chargeback rules & procedures
- Fee structure
- Market players
- Currency topics
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Protocols & How they work
- Revenue models
- Business models
- Constraints & opportunities
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
payments, product manager, product owner, market trends, negotiations, pricing, card payments, AML, Fraud prevention
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.