Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
At Inetum-Realdolmen, we strongly believe in the potential of digitalization as part of the solution for larger societal challenges. Challenges that not only affect us as an individual but also organizations at large. Societal challenges that demand immediate action and request a continued focus for the years to come. Just to name a few: climate change forces us to look differently at how we consume energy, and move ourselves from A to B. Ageing populations, the recent COVID pandemic, etc. put a lot of stress on our healthcare system. And the list goes on …
At Inetum-Realdolmen, we help organizations in identifying this digital potential. We coach, guide and bring organizations in a positive digital flow! By understanding our clients’ business, their sector and the broader ecosystem, we can deliver the most value out of these digital flows. In addition to our more transversal digital capabilities and solutions we have also developed a more sector focused approach.
To strengthen ourCircular economy team, we are currently looking for a Principal Business Consultant Circular economy (CE). Together with the colleagues of the Consulting division, and in close collaboration with the sales, you will build our Business Consulting offering and grow our CE-team, develop a funnel of challenging engagements and inspire others with your knowledge and experience in the CE-sector. We are looking forward in welcoming you, as a new senior colleague with a balanced spectrum of the following Business Consulting capabilities.
- Advises the client and helps in developing the roadmap towards a future ambition by focusing on positive business outcomes and value
- Builds a network of key business decision makers at the client and within Inetum-Realdolmen
- Articulates and communicates business benefits to consultants within own team and at the client
- Builds, inspires and successfully leads the CE-business consulting team with great enthusiasm & passion
- Leads knowledge management initiatives to ensure the sharing of knowledge within Inetum-Realdolmen and own team
- In association with sales sector lead and Inetum-Realdolmen senior management, extends senior level relationships within client organizations. Holds an extensive network of key stakeholders in the CE-sector through previous roles (consulting and/or business role).
- Delivers customer satisfaction across one or more projects
- Develops a strategic and trusted relationship with clients through positioning of Inetum-Realdolmen’s consulting capability and broader offering
- Understands the clients’ business strategy
- Understands CE-sector including key products, services, structure, competitive and regulatory environments and future market direction & trends. Able to adapt and align Inetum-Realdolmen’s offering accordingly.
- Producing, articulating solutions and strategies to meet the client’s business needs
- Actively participates in pre-sales activities, shaping of proposals and scoping of new consulting assignments within the CE-sector
- Focused on identifying, understanding and addressing customer satisfaction issues together with the sales
- Actively seeks improvements and opportunities both for the client and Inetum-Realdolmen with a win/win outcome
- Involved with the client on key delivery projects and/or takes an active role in strategic assignments for clients within the CE-sector
- Able to work with clients on major, complex issues to develop appropriate solutions taking into account the clients’ needs, objectives, priorities and dependencies
- Can assess how clients‘ culture and way of working impact the appropriate solutions
- Proactive and resolute in tackling issues as they arise and acts to reduce stress within own team
- Spends sufficient time in actively seeking additional business benefits for client and Inetum-Realdolmen
- Continuous strive and always looking for better ways to do things.
- You have a strong commercial attitude and business acumen
- You follow trends and evolutions in the CE-market
- You are flexible in changing circumstances, are proactive and open-minded
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and can talk on C-level.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary with an attractive bonus scheme.
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Evelyn Ulens, our Talent Officer, at email@example.com