Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- In collaboration with the segment owner, the portfolio manager is responsible for revenue planning (new business, upsell, cross-sell), mapping revenue targets with offering availability and ensuring adequate go-to-market and offering-market fit
- Responsible for managing a set of offerings – consisting of a combination of services, SDW product IP and partner product IP – for a defined segment to help drive revenue and pipeline targets and aligned with customer and market requirements, aiding product managers and owners to build and execute roadmap.
- Responsible for the offering strategy, marketing, and customer contact, while championing offering lifecycle management from ideation to modification, and/or exit.
- Responsible for partner alignment in function of offering and go-to-market strategy
- Defines portfolio at a segment level, ensuring the portfolio fits with market and client requirements and corresponds to organization capabilities
- Creates revenue plan per segment to support business plan and revenue targets
- Defines market problem, connecting market to organization through research, identifying gaps and opportunities, understanding product demand, sales, and traffic volumes
- Defines go-to-market strategy approach together with segment owner.
- Generates, screens, reviews new ideas and selects new offerings to help achieve segment revenue targets
- Makes PLC decisions for the portfolio (buy/sell/partner/transform/retire)
- Does research & data-gathering to determine the level of effort needed for the portfolio
- Collects information about offering performance, using various data, compares results to previously established goals/forecast, and optimizes product performance in line with strategies
- Finds out why the company won/lost a bid (win-loss audit)
- Identifies nonviable offerings and partnerships (declining sales, demotivated team, no longer filling a need, etc.)
- Fascinated and intrigued by the international segment dynamics, its challenges and the vision
- Strong understanding of Belgian HCM landscape
- Strong understanding of and empathy for needs of Belgian HCM & payroll buyers
- Passionate by customer experience and how to elevate the experience
- Provoking intense collaboration between the main stakeholders: the product and segment organization
- Being able to create a vision and translate the vision in a portfolio strategy for your segment
- Genuine interest in our overall offering
- Deep expertise in product and portfolio management
- Intrigued by the combination of business and technology and how this can be translated in E2E customer offering
- Knowledge of integration models (eBlox HR, SuccessFactors, Workday, …
- Understanding of HR & payroll data models
- Capability to drive business (model) innovation in a complex technology & compliance environment
- Capability to distill simple objectives and user journeys across complex environment
- Being decisive
- Looking forward to realize the overall strategy of our company
SD Worx offers you, beside a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, working from other offices, ... you can organize your own work.
For us, learning and innovating are like breathing, inspiring us to always go beyond. We offer multiple trainings, projects, ... where you will learn from experts or in practice. From the start you will be engaged in your team, where we share knowledge, talents and celebrate our differences.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.