Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As the Plant Quality Manager, you take full responsibility of the quality of products coming out of the Wevelgem plant. You make sure that all actions, at al levels in the site are taken with the right ‘quality mindset’. You and your team, existing out of 9 direct reports (quality engineers, QC officers, lab manager & QA Manager) truly embody the ‘Quality’ KPI in all its facets. You are part of the local site management team and report to the Cluster Quality Manager, who has responsibility over the 3 Alpro plants.
About the job
- You lead, inspire and motivate your team through coaching and feedback. You ‘walk the talk’, provide trust and direction and encourage customer oriented yet critical thinking. You set the bar high for yourself and your team to ensure excellence in execution and service levels.
- You take the lead in translating the divisional Quality vision, policies and procedures, and implementing these in the local plant in Wevelgem. You design the quality roadmap for short and medium term in close collaboration with the divisional Q team.
- You set the yearly KPI’s and targets of your team, and follow up on progression and results
- You guarantee an excellent day to day Quality performance on food safety and overall customer satisfaction in order to ensure readiness at all times for internal & external audits.
- You define and own the yearly local action plan
- You define KPI’s and recommendations to the divisional Q team and your colleagues of the local management team, with a view to guarantee compliance with all standards related to qualitative food safety (PRP, HACCP, ..)
- You initiate and support continuous improvement projects
- You are responsible for reporting and budget follow up of all activities in the Quality department
- You follow up on quality issues and lead the teams with an open and customer oriented mindset, using root cause analysis tools and continuous improvement projects.
In order to be successful in the job, we believe you have following assets:
- a Master degree Bio Technology, Bio Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar by experience
- +7 years of experience within Quality in a process environment – of which some years as manager with direct reports – is a must
- You are a strong communicator and have experience with initiating and leading change in an organization
- You can clearly communicate and explain decisions to all levels within the organization
- In your opinion, a problem is a challenge to be investigated in an open yet critical way
- You are structured and well organized
- You have a strong analytical and problem solving mind
- You are stress resistant and flexible
- You build bridges and are a real team player
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French is an asset
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drinks in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
Alpro products are known under the brands Alpro® and Provamel®
With its head office in Ghent (Belgium), Alpro has more than 1 200 employees in Europe and has three production facilities in Belgium, France and the United Kingdom. Alpro markets its products in the whole of Europe and will grow the category further beyond current territories.
Together with Danone, Alpro creates opportunities for your personal and professional growth through training and learning, mobility programs, new positions and geographies. You will be part of a diverse network of talents with whom you might be able to share your experience and learn from theirs.
Joining the group Danone will make you part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world leading the Alimentation Revolution by bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
For more information, go to www.alpro.com
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.