Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you interested in working with campaigns? Do you like a fast-paced environment with new challenges? We are looking for an online business developer to join our team in our Head Office in Zellik.
As the Online Business Developer you will work on our current campaigns such as Red knight, Red week, Black Friday and VAT/BTW campaign, but also deploying new potential campaigns. The position will look into how we can improve our partnering with external stakeholders and find effective strategies to efficiently communicate with buyers, online coordinators and internal stakeholders. Furthermore, you’ll be together with the eCommerce team work on improving sales, margin and stock KPI’s.
Tasks and activities:
- Identify the needs to launch an online campaign;
- Predict the resources needed to effectively roll out a new campaign;
- Investigating possible collaborations with external stakeholders (companies, agencies and others);
- Ensure that the teams involved are updated with briefing before a campaign;
- Track and develop new strategies for new/upcoming campaigns;
- Analyze which methods were effective from the previous campaign;
- Identify what campaign strategies were successful in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- Reaching the KPI of the week for the upcoming campaigns.
Extremely resourceful, results-oriented by nature and a creative problem solver and able to interact and collaborate with various levels of employees. With your proactive approach, you take responsibility and your enthusiasm will inspire others. Furthermore you’re a quick learner, you adapt to changes easily and pursue goals with high energy and drive. Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French would be considered a plus. Together with your colleagues, you strive to achieve the best possible results.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in project management, business, computer science, management or equivalent experience;
- Some experience in retail is desired but not a must;
- Fluent English, Dutch and/or French would be considered a bonus.
- Good working conditions and development and opportunities for growth;
- Renumerations will be based on experience, skills and competences;
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible;
- The opportunity to achieve the best results as a team, simply because you are a winner;
- In addition to a great place to work, you are also entitled to 26 days of vacation, an attractive employee discount, meal vouchers, group & health insurances and many more;
At MediaMarkt we simply have guts. We are entrepreneurs within a company, giving you the chance to develop yourself quickly and in a variety of ways.
We are the market leader in consumer electronics. We are a Benelux team that work together to implement and maintain an omnichannel strategy with 70+ branches and three online shops. How do we do that? By putting our customers first. Always. By offering the best customer experience both online and offline. We build a party for and with our customers. We believe that anything is possible if you take action yourself. Working at MediaMarkt means: having fun and wanting to win!
If you recognize yourself in this profile we challenge you to push the red button. In case you would like to find out more before applying, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Shariar Khalili is the Hiring Manager for this position and will be more than happy to tell you all about this spectacular opportunity. He’s available via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you would like more information regarding the application procedure, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition officer, Carine Bonza at +32490 58 52 30. Can’t wait to get to know you!