Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you get energy from building the latest machine learning predictive models? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Microsoft Data Scientist, you will be responsible for translating various business needs into scalable analytical solutions. Your task is to generate valuefrom data, based on statistical analysis, to have a significant influence on the decisions and to control operational processes and products with analytical output.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and there might be options to work from our Realdolmen offices (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) or from home.
- You haveproven experience with data science projects: IoT, big data, machine learning, predictive maintenance…;
- You are anexpert in SQL, Python and/or R;
- Thanks to your experience, you can advise a customer the advantages of data science and its added value;You already have worked ondata science projects in a Microsoft environment: experience with Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning Service/Studio, Azure Data Science VM, Azure Notebook, PowerBI….;
- You have experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark or Storm;
- You cantranslate and communicate statistical modelsinto workable insights, so that the results create value and change;
- You are fluent English and in Dutch or French;
Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, who loves to take initiatives.
You get bonus points if…
- You have knowledge of other programming languages like Java, Scala or SAS;
- You have proven experience in the Microsoft BI stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS (MDX/DAX)…If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;µThe chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;µ
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Lien Michiels directly via phone or WhatsApp: 0472 45 02 60.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.