Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We are looking for a researcher with a strong technical background in the field of microfluidics, who has experience in microfluidic design and simulations for life sciences application. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative colleague to work on next-generation technologies for life science applications.
- Design novel microfluidic devices for life sciences applications.
- Perform simulation, modeling and analytical evaluation of device performance using tools such as COMSOL, ANSYS, Matlab or other equivalent software packages.
- Evaluate device robustness and design fault-tolerant microfluidic systems.
- Manage time effectively according to project schedules.
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of engineers and biologists.
At Verhaert On-Site Consulting (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.
- You have a PhD degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, applied physics or other equivalent discipline with strong experience in microfluidic device design for life science applications. This combined with +/- 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree and relevant experience will also be considered. Industry experience is a plus.
- It is essential that you have strong reasoning skills and can analyze microfluidic systems using both analytical and numerical methods.
- You are very experienced with ANSYS, COMSOL, or other equivalent tools for numerical modeling. Skills in coding, e.g. using OpenFoam or other equivalent tools, is a plus.
- You are very familiar with microfluidics products and existing device solutions.
- You have experience working in a research or development environment with an interdisciplinary team.
"We have lots of colleagues with expertise, so if I come upon a challenge I know I will find an answer within Verhaert On-Site Consulting."
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Verhaert On-Site consulting
Verhaert Masters in Innovation is a pioneering product innovation group with innovation centres in Kruibeke, Nivelles, Kortrijk, Ghent, Antwerp, Utrecht and Aveiro. We work cross-sectorally to share best practices and experts in innovation in different industries.
Within our group "Verhaert Masters in Innovation", Verhaert On-Site Consulting is your partner giving you access to the acquisition of innovation t...