Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a member of the mechanical design team you make an important contribution to various projects within the R&D department. You have the opportunity to go through the entire process of developing a new machine.
As a member of the mechanical design team you will participate in and make an important contribution to various projects within the R&D department. You have the opportunity to go through the entire process of developing a new machine.
- You will be involved in the concept studies, from which you make the right choices together with the colleagues involved.
- Once the design has been chosen, it is also your responsibility to work it out completely and make the necessary mechanical assemblies. You use advanced CAD / CAE systems to design the most optimal machine.
- Where necessary, your system provides the required technical input to colleagues from automation to be able to take care of the electrical software development and control.
- You ensure that the drawings of the new designs correctly and as closely as possible represent the actual situation, thus reflecting the “as-built” status, which enables smooth replication of units.
- You are also the point of contact for suppliers for manufacturing and sales items, and you will supervise correct delivery.
- You attend the construction of prototypes, collect the feedback provided and incorporate it into your design.
Internally you will work closely with the responsible project engineer to deliver the most optimal project. In addition, you will be in contact with people from production and the M&E department regarding the identification and evaluation of machine improvements. Occasionally you will be in contact with the project manager in other branches with regard to feedback on the design and installation. You have external contact with suppliers, engineering agencies, scientific organizations and universities where necessary within the project.
At Verhaert On-Site Consulting (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal vouchers.
- You have a technical master degree, preferably in mechanical engineering.
- You have relevant work experience, preferably in machine building.
- Your technical competences are broad, and include different domains within machine construction: materials knowledge, drive systems such as clutches, belts and gears
- You have knowledge of limited calculations: kinematics, dynamic calculations, strength, ...
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
Werktuigbouwkundige Mechanical designer
"We have lots of colleagues with expertise, so if I come upon a challenge I know I will find an answer within Verhaert On-Site Consulting."
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Verhaert On-Site consulting
Verhaert Masters in Innovation is a pioneering product innovation group with innovation centres in Kruibeke, Nivelles, Kortrijk, Ghent, Antwerp, Utrecht and Aveiro. We work cross-sectorally to share best practices and experts in innovation in different industries.
Within our group "Verhaert Masters in Innovation", Verhaert On-Site Consulting is your partner giving you access to the acquisition of innovation t...