Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you want to create a vision, develop strategy and have impact on an international level in one of the fastest growing food categories in the world? Then this is the job for you!
As Marketing Manager, you will help to Challenge, Assist, & Connect our four markets (Cluster is EU4: UKI, DACH, BeLux, NL) on how to further propel our brands (Alpro, Provamel, Vega) forward through innovation, communication, & activation. You will take an active part in building the branding & innovation strategy, and set up the right programs and tracking to make it come to life together with the markets.
In this role, you report into the Cluster Marketing Director.
You and your team work out of the Ghent Headquarters.
You will add value by:
- Building the EU4 Marketing Strategy: You’re the right hand of the Cluster Marketing Director. Together, through a good understanding of the essential data, you will help build the marketing strategy for the cluster, together with the key countries. Through workshops & data validation, you will set out a path to drive our brands further.
- Assisting the EU4 markets: As a central role, you’re essential in assisting the markets wherever synergies can be found. Whether this is in picking up cross-country strategy topics, leading the briefing of a central campaign, etc. Practically: you will write the brief on cross-market campaigns, set up the yearly calendar, build a moment strategy, …
- Challenging the EU4 markets: You will guard the execution of the strategy and actively challenge the markets to always look to improve. Above all, you will ensure focus in execution once the strategy has been set. Practically: design best practices playbooks, prepare & manage the innovation meeting, hold topical workshops by market across all mkt topics
- Connecting the markets: You will take an active role in driving a marketing community between our 4 markets, sharing insights, competitive reviews, etc. By adjusting the way of working, you will help create a One-team attitude. Practically: You will lead a community of the local markets, and will actively be a pool of knowledge for them to tap into
- Central strategy: You are the right hand of the Cluster Marketing Director and equally essential in critical non-marketing streams such as the creations of the overall cluster strategy plan, competitive wargaming, making the link with sales, …
Above anything, you’re a top talent looking for growth, this role is a step on your journey.
You’ve shown sign of excellence in your past life, be it professional or in private.
You seek growth opportunities, with guidance from a dedicated team which wants to see you prosper. You look forward to be challenged and take up leadership in a group of senior profiles. You naturally connect with others and know your way around a complex organization with many stakeholders. You enjoy the creative element within marketing, while being able to link back to business reality.
To deliver on the above expectations, we believe the ideal person has:
- A Master’s Degree (Commercial Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Science, etc.) or equivalent through experience.
- approx. 7 - 10 years of broad experience in Marketing, Strategy & Insights, or Business Development and have experience with Consumer Marketing
- experience of influencing business outside your home market
- a conceptual, strategic & innovative thinker with experience of telling compelling stories
- Project management and good analytical skill are part of your skillset.
- a born communicator (influencing, advising, negotiating).
- fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- open for travel in Europe (approx. 20%).
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, leads the revolution to make plant-based food an everyday choice, for the good of the planet and its people.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you.
Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.