Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Within the Marketing and Business Development (MBD) department at Liedekerke, the Marketing Assistant’s role involves actively participating in projects aimed at enhancing the firm's and our lawyers’ visibility, expanding its portfolio, and consolidating its reputation on the market. Working in close collaboration with the team of 6 professionals, the Marketing Assistant provides support, ensuring the successful execution of the department's strategic initiatives.
Your main responsibilities
As a Marketing Assistant, you provide general support to all members of the MBD team, and in particular:
What we offer for your work
- Act as a coordinator to gather, create, edit, and facilitate content for the firm’s website, social networks, the Intranet, and other communication channels.
- Assist with external and internal communications planning and completion.
- Be responsible for all administrative tasks relating to marketing and business development, which include the onboarding and offboarding of lawyers and staff.
- Take the lead in the coordination and regular update of various marketing collateral, including brochures, factsheets, biographies, firm profiles, and website content.
- Assist with the organisation of digital and live events, including the coordination with internal stakeholders and suppliers, catering arrangements, and decoration.
- Daily management of the MBD mailbox and the general Liedekerke mailbox.
- Assist when needed with the preparation of business development collateral.
- A competitive gross salary based on your experience.
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers of €8 per day worked, 13th month, health and hospitalisation insurances, reimbursement of public transportation, a laptop, a smartphone and phone subscription
- Two days of home working/week and telework and internet allocation
- An office easily accessible by public transport (next to Brussels Central Station)
- 6 extra holidays thanks to the 39-hour work week.
- The opportunity to learn and take on challenges in an enthusiastic team of 6 marketing and business development professionals.
- A working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued.
As a Marketing Assistant, you are a problem-solver and have robust organisational skills. Additionally, you show a positive attitude, are hands-on, service-oriented, and highly motivated. You see yourself as a collaborative team player and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. Attention to detail and maintaining high professional standards are key elements to succeeding in this role.
You also have:
Are you our Marketing Assistant?
- A bachelor’s degree (e.g., in Office Management or Marketing) or equivalent level through experience.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficient in Dutch, French and English, in written and oral.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and events coordination.
Join our Marketing and Business Development team as a Marketing Assistant. Apply quickly via the website!
Do you still have questions? Feel free to ask the recruiter Jolien Rooselaers at firstname.lastname@example.org (commercial actions are not appreciated.)