Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Finance professional with relevant experience in internal audit and/or internal control (SOx)
The Manager Internal Control is part of the DAF Finance and Control organization, and is responsible for the activities regarding internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Business Integrity programs. Together with an assistant the Manager Internal Control coordinates these programs. The programs relate to internal controls in financial and operational processes in purchasing, production, sales, product development, IT and finance & control at DAF Eindhoven, DAF Westerlo and the European sales offices.
The Manager Internal Control is responsible for the internal control framework and the design, planning and coordination of audit programs including SOx and Business Integrity, and quality testing of these programs.
- In collaboration with the controllers and business managers you evaluate risks and determine the scope of the programs.
- You are the primary contact for external and internal auditors and you are responsible for follow-up of deficiencies and audit findings.
- You report periodically to the DAF and PACCAR management on the status, results and follow-up of these programs.
- You will participate in projects from the internal control perspective, and will be advising management in the design of processes, process-improvements and optimization, and identification of risks.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!
- Master degree in Business Economics and at least 10 years’ experience of which at least 5 years’ experience in (internal) audit and/or internal control (SOx).
- You have knowledge of business processes and organizational models, administrative organization and internal controls and relevant legislation and developments (such as PCAOB).
- You have strong analytical skills, you are stress resistant and you have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Your autonomous, pro-active and independent attitude is important and you are able to collaborate with the organization to achieve the goals. Knowledge of applications such as SAP GRC is an advantage.
For further information about this vacancy please contact Gus Kuijken (Manager Recruitment) on 040-214 2726. Interested? Upload your cv and cover letter via the application button.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.