Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We are looking for Management Assistants (m/f/x)
Founded in 1965, Liedekerke is one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium with over 130 lawyers and 60 staff members.
Our firm is recognised for its innovative thinking and legal expertise. We are a full-service business law firm. In our business, quality of service is essential, and it depends above all on those who are responsible for it. Liedekerke pays special attention to the value of its workers. Combining the right skills and individual experience with the right position is key to a flawless service.
We are currently looking for Management Assistants to join our different departments.
As a Management Assistant you will be part of team that provides effective and high quality administrative support to our attorneys.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing executive support to the attorneys;
- Preparing and following-up on invoices and billing;
- Handling legal procedures (e.g. attorneys’ duties with the Brussels Bar);
- Coordinating internal and external meetings;
- Drafting and managing lay-out of documents;
- Managing of agendas and deadlines;
- Travel arrangements;
- Miscellaneous administration (e.g. scanning, archiving and copying documents).
- Bachelor degree (preferably in office management) or similar level through experience;
- A strong interest in administration and support roles;
- A first experience in a similar position or environment is an asset;
- Fluent in Dutch, with a very good command of French and English;
- Excellent command of MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Discrete and diplomatic;
- Pro-active, well-organized, structured and service-oriented;
- Professional attitude, excellent business ethics;
- Team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Ability to manage an important workload in a demanding environment.
What we offer/Our offer
- An open, multilingual and stimulating workplace with a focus on the team spirit;
- A dynamic and respectful work environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued;
- The ability to work from home two days a week;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (including meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, reimbursement for public transport, teleworking compensation, a laptop and a smartphone);
- Learning & development opportunities.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and start your professional career at Liedekerke!