Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In this role you are part of the divisional logistics team and you act as the single point of contact related to primary transport & Logistic Carriers towards internal/external stakeholders. You will work in our office in Zwevegem & report to the Lead of divisional logistics.
About the job
In this role, following aspects belong to your playfield:
Alpro Primary Transport
- You are end to end responsible for the Alpro primary transport operations with the purpose of having the ideal sustainable cost efficient transport network (with choice of ideal transport modi) to support best in class service to our customers
- You are responsible for making up / monitoring / updating the budget , while taking the lead in tenders, in cooperation with the Danone Cycles & Procurement organization.
- You manage logistics forecasting and reserve/anticipate on needed capacity
- You are responsible for audits on primary transport management in cooperation with internal & external stakeholders
- You report and follow-up on cost, performance (incl. claims mgt) and sustainability (ex. CO2-measurement)
- You manage continuous improvement tracks on primary transport related matters together with internal/external stakeholders
Logistic Carrier Management
- You act as the single point of contact concerning pallet management and follow-up on budget and cost
- You define the most optimal logistic carrier for each flow/country, taking into account all relevant criteria (sourcing, product portfolio, country, customer..) in alignment with all relevant stakeholders
- You are responsible to manage the suppliers of logistics carriers and take responsibility for correct follow-up
- You define optimizations in logistics carrier management and implement the actions
In order to be successful in the role, we believe you have following skills.
- A Master’s degree in logistics or transport with a first working experience and fluent in English, Dutch language (French is a plus)
- You are known for your dynamic approach, you radiate drive and passion
- You have a hands-on mentality, you focus on solutions (iso problems) and have strong project management skills
- You are a born negotiator and can manage different stakeholders in a persuasive way
- You are analytical, structured and have an eye for details.
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
Join our vibrant teams and feel the Alpro vibe of positivism and openness, collaboration and passion for quality.
We offer a challenging job in a bonded and passionate team with a result-oriented mindset. In a company that puts people first, you will be given every opportunity to develop together with the company, taking valuable in-service training courses in the process. Needless to say, your skills and efforts will be recompensed with an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.