Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Perform key account sales to new clients & develop the client portfolio.
Within the Corporate & Key Account team you have the end-to-end commercial responsibility for your industry.
Your challenge is the development of revenue and profit potential of new clients by successful generating 'new business' within your industry. You are a true hunter with consultative selling skills.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- You are responsible for successfully expanding Intrum’s business. You independently map the market in order to detect and develop opportunities within your market.
- As an advisor, you are able to understand you client’s challenges and the internal processes. This enables you to suggest the right solutions within their credit management value chain.
- Together with the client you create solutions with a great added value, both financial as future wise, to your client. Your contact counterparts will mainly be CEOs, CFOs, Credit & Collection Managers whereby consultative selling is key.
- You negotiate and conclude contracts, and you build a good relationship with the new clients.
- You ensure proper communication with the internal departments involved who ultimately give the client’s customers an excellent service.
- You initiate and actively participate in market specific marketing and network events in order to search for new sales opportunities.
What’s working at Intrum like:
Intrum always strives for maximum client and customer satisfaction, but most definitely also for their employees. Working at Intrum means you’ll have a challenging career in sight. Not only will you work for the largest credit management company in the world but also you will have the chance to develop yourself and your skills.
Next to a very competitive remuneration, Intrum also offers a nice package of fringe benefits such as a company car, insurance plans, meal vouchers, and allowances.
You will get a solid training within the company, having the chance to work in a close team where everybody shares the same values. For agenda management and scheduling of appointments, you will receive the necessary relief. You will work from Ghent office.
As a Key Account Sales at Intrum you have:
- A proven track record of sales experience is mandatory;
- Good knowledge of and a network in Belgium is an asset. So is experience within the world of credit or Management/Credit collection
- Experience with P&L based selling/Consultative selling.
- A Master’s degree (or you are relevant through experience)
- Excellent financial – analytical skills.
- A commercial oriented mindset with an assertive but client focused touch.
- Very solid negotiation skills.
- Good language skills: Dutch, French and English are mandatory.
- What it takes to work at Intrum. Some keywords that define working there are: Teamwork, Persuasion, Result-oriented, Proactivity, Empathy, Efficient, Critical.
We look forward to hearing from you:
You can apply by uploading your CV and cover letter via our website www.intrum.be or mail to T@intrum.com.
Intrum the largest credit management company in the world. Intrum has offices in 24 countries in Europe, plus a oversee office in Brazil and more than 10.000 employees. Intrum wants to earn or increase the cash flow of their clients.
Their clients are companies, organisations and governments - large and small - in all sectors, who wish to have their invoices due or credits paid and who use the services of Intrum for this purpose, including business process outsourcing, debt collection, the purchase of debts, payment and invoicing services and reminder services.
In Belgium, the organisation has 160 employees; their offices are located in Ghent and Namur.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.