Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Specific duties for this operations management role include:
- Negotiate annual agreements and launch new products and brands at (key) customer
- Actively search ways to develop the business by optimizing collaborations with both key customers and smaller customers
- Contribute to the annual business plan of the own customer portfolio, taking into account the objectives of the brand owners, the market evolution and the internal objectives of the company
- Build long term relationships, build long term business relationships within various channels within the Benelux Market, based on the acquired market and product knowledge
- Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company – if you are looking to work with top global brands, this is your chance to join us at Samsonite Benelux, part of Samsonite Europe NV!
Samsonite Europe is the company with brands as Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Lipault and many more in our brand portfolio. With a big focus on our brand equity, you will be responsible for the further roll out and follow up of our brands within various types of retailers (Sports and Outdoor stores, Toys stores, Seasonal Stores, Hypermarkets....)
As we continue to grow, so does our need for highly motivated people like you to join our team as full time Market Development Specialist. With us, you’ll enjoy an exhilarating and diverse work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
If the world of traveling excites you, you love brand and you possess a consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills– we may be the perfect fit for you. Contact us today!
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you’ll enjoy:
- A challenging sales position within a worldwide leader in sustainable travel solutions, with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Working together closely with the team and with other teams in the company
- An international employer that supports your professional and personal growth through regular coaching, evaluation, and training.
- Competitive compensation and potential for bonus opportunities
- Company car
We are looking for a highly organized and goal-oriented Market Development Specialist who combines strong analytical and negotiation skills with solid customer-service abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active-listening skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility to build solid business relationships.
Specific qualifications for this business development role include:
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in economics or business administration
- You have a proven experience in business-to-business sales, preferably in durable consumer goods
- You are passionate about travel
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: you are able to work independently, to take initiatives and to be flexible
- You have strong communication skills and a customer centric mindset
- Ability to achieve goals and exceed expectations under pressure
- You are results-oriented and have a drive to move things forward
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
Samsonite is the worldwide leader in superior travel bags, luggage, and accessories combining notable style with the latest design technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability.
For more than 100 years, Samsonite has leveraged its rich design heritage to create unparalleled products that fulfill the on-the-go lifestyle needs of the business professional.
We want our products to make a positive difference in the life of every traveller.
Throughout our 110-year lifespan, we have been resolutely focused on innovation, design, and have been an industry leader in the use of new materials. We are pioneering new solutions for the decades to come helping travellers’ journey further, with ever lighter, stronger and more sustainable products.
We will ensure that our commitment to sustainability combines with our continuing thirst for innovation to create the kind of future we want to see.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Our founder Jesse Shwayder inscribed our ethos on a marble that was issued to employees. Over a century later, this remains our guiding principle.
This motto is reflected in 5 core values which are anchored in the heart of our company: entrepreneurialism, openness, partnership, integrity, family feeling.
Our responsible journey
Building on our heritage of innovation, quality and durability, we mark our 100th anniversary with the launch of ‘Our responsible journey’, a global strategy and commitment to lead the industry in sustainability.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.