Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Junior Packaging Engineer you’ll be working from our offices in Wevelgem. You manage the packaging lab at the pilot plant, support the Global R&D Plant Based research team and manage the packaging database (PLM). As Junior Packaging Engineer you have contact with different departments within the company (R&D, Quality, Operations, Master Data, …). You report directly to the R&I Packaging Group Leader Europe.
About the job
As Junior Packaging Engineer you have different responsibilities:
- You manage test requests at the packaging lab, this includes: registration and follow-up of applications, conducting the tests, writing and distributing reports, storage of reports on the shared platform
- You make sure the lists of equipment available in the pack lab & the industrial lab and the associated operating procedures are up to date
- You train packaging engineers and other laboratory technician at Alpro to use the equipment
- Manage the packaging items in the PLM-database and provide this information to different departments
- Manage technical drawings and Print Guideluines database, you allocate the correct print guideluine to the packaging and validate the final artwork from technical point of view
- If needed, you provide support to the packaging engineers in analyzing transport tests, validation of artwork, document management, …
- You manage the technical analysis of the competition and update the existing database
- You participate in improving individual and collective performance
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role:
- You hold a Master degree in Engineering
- Experience in a similar position in an industrial environment or related to technical processes is a plus
- You combine an analytical mindset with a quality attitude and have a strong interest in technical processes
- You are flexible and a team-player, but next to that you can work perfectly independent
- You have an autonomous and pro-active approach, you are mature and driven to go for results
- You have project management skills and work in a structural way
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- You speak fluent English & Dutch
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.