Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What’s it all about?
These days, it’s data bonanza everywhere. Did you know mankind collected more data in the last few years than it did during the entire existence of humanity? Incredible, right? Thanks to data analytics and machine learning, this data is fit to be translated into valuable business insights – and that’s where you come in.
What’s your job?
Before data scientists can analyze data, it’s the database engineers that do the prep work. You ensure the data is stored within the best possible platform, with a solid security architecture. Team up with your co-data engineers, system engineers, tech consultants, tech architects, and project leaders to successfully complete large projects.
Implement the tasks entrusted to you, in line with your core competences and ambitions. Refine your knowhow, stay updated on technological developments, and become the database engineer you were born to be.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a fully paid 3-month focused training track that combines soft and technical skills. Discover the basics through classroom training and hands-on project exercises, perfect your skills from personal coaching sessions and mentor-guided follow-ups on real client projects.
Ready for a crash course in Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, and Azure’s Data Platform Services? Dive deeper into the cyber-world of all thing’s data and get loads of exciting tools and know-how from the best in the biz.
- Young graduate or young professional preferably in an IT area, with a specialization in IT infrastructure.
- A team player with a passion for IT infrastructure and databases in particular with a keen focus on automation of repetitive tasks.
- Basic knowledge of and experience in Microsoft SQL Server, or Azure Cloud platform are a plus.
- You deliver quality and work meticulously on projects.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written. If you’ve mastered your French, that’s a bonus.
- Hands-on, driven team player who’s willing to share knowledge with co-workers, and great to work with.
- In possession of a drivers’ license B, willing to relocate to clients’ sites.
- Feel valued and stimulated: Experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: Flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: Group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: Company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: Optimized from a net perspective.
Apply now and join us as our next Junior Database Engineer!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Marie Braeckmans, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 55 42.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.