Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
At amfori we believe in a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. We call this Trade with Purpose.
As the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, we bring together over 2,300 retailers, importers, brands and national associations representing a combined turnover of more than one trillion euros.
We offer our members a practical framework and world-class tools that enable them to manage the social and environmental performance of their supply chains and anticipate trends. We also advocate for progressive policy and collaborate with high-level stakeholders to achieve common aims.
Our work enables organisations to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. These are major challenges across the world which require a collaborative effort to tackle. So, while our members can’t solve them on their own, together we can influence and drive positive change at scale.
About the role
As IT Support Officer at amfori you will be:
Responsibilities for :
- Provide first line ICT support, coordinating with 3rd parties for second & third line
- Train and guide end users
- Maintain and Improve the infrastructure (Cloud, Server, Network, Communications…)
- Improve/ design procedures and policies
- Research new and interesting technology that could be of use
- Inventory Management Process
- Particpiate in amfori technology department projects
Challenges are :
- Combination of Microsoft and Apple technologies
- Evolving IT infrastructure
- Combination of day-to-day support with project activity
- Keep inventory upto date
- Implement SOP
- Infrastructure resources integrations and centralization
- Infrastructure security
- User assess management
- IT internal audits
- Permanent contract
- Remuneration package, which includes lunch vouchers, group insurance, DKV hospital and dental insurance and contribution to public transportation for commute to work.
- Possible travel within Europe; and
- An exciting international environment located in the heart of Brussels.
- DNS Records Management
- Server 2016 / Active Directory
- Microsoft AD Cloud
- Microsoft Intune
Experience/ knowledge seen as a plus:
- Microsoft Azure
- AWS Cloud
- Google Cloud
- Palot Alto Firewall
- Scripting/Programming skills
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning ‘IT Support Officer’ in the subject line.
Information technology IT
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.