Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The name Robert Bosch stands worldwide for excellent expertise and the diversity of products from the following divisions: Automotive first equipment, power tools and accessories, thermotechnology, household appliances, communication and automation technology. The innovative power and the capability to produce technically high standard products in large numbers form the basis for Bosch's success. The Bosch group shows its expertise as a provider of top technology by creating a multitude of new products and procedures in all business areas of the company. Furthermore is Bosch one of the leading companies in patent applications.
Support to “Quality Manager-Europe” in daily business:
- Coordinate the development of monthly and weekly Quality report
- Support meeting preparation and presentation development
- Follow up on Logistics
- Liaise with the regional Project & Sales Team in Brussels
- Coordination with Bosch Residents and with the Quality representatives from all Bosch Business Units delivering one of major automobile manufacturer
- New Projects Monitoring & Review follow-up
- Field Parts recovery and follow-up
- Daily Part Recovery observation
You are currently an engineering or international management student with very good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
Basic knowledge in SAP R/3 is appreciated. You have very good analytical and communication skills and the ability to work independently, using own initiation as well as a pro-active approach to the issues.
You are fluent in English. A very good knowledge of German and/or French is appreciated.
If you are a student enrolled in a Belgian University/College and you have to do a mandatory internship you will be granted travel reimbursement and meal vouchers.
If you are a student enrolled in a University/College outside of Belgium (or if you are available for a voluntary internship outside a university curriculum) you will be granted an allowance of € 920/month.
- If you want to apply for a voluntary internship, you must be a citizen of the EU or have a work permit in Belgium.
- In case that you need to do a mandatory internship, your University/College must be located in a member state of the EU.
Starting date: 15/08/2022
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Ivet Pastor Valverde, Bosch Group,
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.