Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Smart and efficient – Bosch Thermotechnology offers its customers throughout the world solutions for their room climate, domestic hot water and decentralized energy management requirements. Highly efficient technologies which also in many cases use renewable energies and make a significant contribution to implementing the energy transition.
Bosch Thermotechnology, based in Wetzlar and Wernau/Stuttgart, manufactures in more than 120 engineering locations in in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of 5.5 billion euros in 2018. The product portfolio ranges from floor-standing and wall-hung boilers and water heaters to solar thermal systems, heat pumps for heating and cooling and on to large-scale commercial and industrial systems such as industrial boilers, CHP plants and waste heat recovery systems for industrial processes.
Bosch Thermotechnlogy Belgium is a pure sales country unit that operates under the brands Buderus and Bosch.
You will be having a multifunctional position with an international character.
As an intern of the Logistics-Planning-Fulfillment Department you will be mainly responsible for:
- processing and follow-up of purchase orders and delivery times, also indirect purchases
- creation and maintenance of material master data
- working on purchase and sales prices
- contributing to the purchase planning and the supplier’s forecast
- providing support to the Purchasing Manager in various tasks
- active contribution to the optimization of processes within the department
- controlling tasks related to purchasing procedures
- supporting processes within other internal departments
- maintaining a professional and respectful relationship with suppliers
- preparing reports regarding purchasing statistics
You are currently a student in International Business Management, Marketing, Economical Studies and you are interested in Logistics and Purchase.
You have gained some practical experience and you are confident in working with MS Office. Knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tablets, vertical look up) is required. Additional knowledge of SAP (MM-module) is a plus.
You have excellent communication skills and you are able to work in a team. You have a solution-oriented mind-set, you are punctual and enjoy working on the optimization of processes.
Furthermore you are very well-organised and flexible and you can work independently and efficiently on a tight deadline.
You are proactive and have problem-solving skills.
Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory. Knowledge of French is a plus.
If you are a student enrolled in a Belgian University/College you will be granted travel reimbursement and meal vouchers.
If you are a student enrolled in a University/College outside of Belgium (or if you are available for a voluntary internship outside of your university curriculum) you will be granted an allowance of € 850/month.
Starting date: August/September 2021
Duration: 6 months
Stefania Bruno, Bosch Group,
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.