Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Senior Brand Manager in the global portfolio & innovation team, you take the lead in the implementation of the long term strategy of cross-category plant-based indulgence platform including plant-based flavoured drinks and dessert categories. You co-build the long term category vision of business critical product categories in line with the brand equity vision and strategy, taking into account overall company strategy. You take the lead in implementing the long term category strategy in close cooperation with the local marketing teams in order to achieve the expected business results (sales volume, net sales and contribution) for the assigned category(ies).
You are part of the global Plant Based marketing team based in Ghent and report to a Marketing Manager.
About the role
In your role, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Co-building the long-term vision for your category(ies)
- Together with your marketing manager, you define the long term category vision of business critical categories, including breakthroughs, and to lead innovation across categories based on consumer and food trends.
- You gather relevant consumer insights, integrate the consumer perspective and the financial perspective into the category vision in order to have a balanced vision on the category for the 3 year strategic plan and to give direction to product research and development, and to set clear priorities in view of decision-making.
- Knowledge building and innovation
- You develop ideas for new products, line extensions or upgrades together with local marketing teams, divisional colleagues (packaging, R&D, etc.) and Supply Chain. You translate the idea into a product concept and pre-product charter, in order to enable effective innovation. You spot strategic opportunities.
- Translation in concrete business plans
- In close collaboration with local marketing teams, divisional colleagues (packaging, R&D, …) and Supply Chain (operations, CSCO), to elaborate ideas for new products, line extensions or upgrades, to translate them into a product concept, and – upon approval – to elaborate product charters.
- You facilitate cooperation between local and divisional, and to create alignment between the countries and departments in order to enable project management and effective innovation in relation to the assigned product category(ies).
- You keep the speed and the momentum to tackle issues in a proactive and autonomous way in order to reach the defined marketing and business objectives in relation to the assigned product category(ies).
- You take the lead in implementing the category contracts, to follow up and track kpi’s related to packaging, communication… and to lead the quarterly meetings, including priority-setting and preparation, in order to ensure qualitative, straightforward and timely briefings and feedback for toolkit development.
- You hold a Master Degree, preferable in Marketing.
- You have at least 6 years of marketing experience within a Food or FMCG environment.
- You are a conceptual and creative thinker.
- You have experience in building innovation funnels & writing product charters.
- You display strong analytical skills & easily see the story behind the numbers.
- You have excellent Project Management skills.
- You can build a solid story & convey your message in an engaging & impactful manner.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal & authentic influencing skills.
- You display ownership in everything you do.
- You strongly relate to Alpro’s mission to change how the world eats for the better.
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drinks in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world. We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
If you identify with our values Humanism, Openness, Passion and Enthusiasm and look for an environment where things change fast but where you get autonomy and flexibility in return – this might be the place where you feel at home.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.