Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
E2E ownership of a portfolio of assigned partners (B2B resellers).
- E2E account management for your partners.
- Business Development, maximizing the HP sales and HP Share of Wallet.
- Bring added value to partners by your knowledge of the HP products and solutions and your timely introduction of new products and HP promotional activities.
- Driver for the Joint Business plan(s) and strategic initiatives with/from your partners.
- Pipeline Review & - Management.
- Gatekeeper for the overall partner satisfaction, by safeguarding a timely and qualitative response and follow-up towards your partners.
- SPOC for Partner Service issues and support cases. (internal escalations and follow-up).
- Lead for potential marketing investment with partners.
- In charge of processing your partner’s special pricing requests.
Actively hunt new business opportunities and potential new partners.
- Work closely with Field Sales and EU-sales to follow-up on leads.
Ownership of the onboarding process for new partners.
- In charge of “onboarding” new Business Partners.
- Advocate the HP Partner Program (criteria and benefits)
- "Welcome" new business partners by doing initial profiling calls and explaining the HP processes and tools.
Reactive approach on non-assigned HP partners.
- In-bound call management.
- Processing special pricing requests.
- Ownership of the generic mailbox.
- Highly motivated.
- Disciplined sales execution with ability to structure your work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with extravert personality.
- Team player.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Preference for higher education (Bachelor/Master) or equivalent by experience.
- Rise to the challenge of a demanding, target driven sales environment.
- Experience in customer and/or partner relationship management, preferably in the ICT sector.
- Experience of working in a channel environment; additional knowledge of reseller/distributors landscape is welcome.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions.
- Analytically strong; capable of preparing a partner business reviews, analysing sales data, spotting trends and opportunities and proposing new/corrective actions.
- Familiar with the basic MS Office applications.
Choosing IPG means choosing an exciting and dynamic company where a personal approach is central and you are at the wheel of your own career. At IPG, we strongly believe in the power of internal mobility, which allows for a variety of advancement opportunities to other positions and/or projects.
- A fulltime IPG contract (40u).
- Statutory leave with ADV days according to the regime that suits your position.
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits: hospitalization insurance, group insurance, luncheon vouchers, eco vouchers, cell phone, ..
- The necessary attention for work life balance.
- The ability to continue learning through internal and external training.
- Place of employment: HP Offices Diegem
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.