Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Want to be part of a global IT organization to jointly confront the interesting world of Cybersecurity?
PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for the development, support, and management of the information systems for our users in Europe, both for DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts, and PACCAR Financial. PACCAR IT Europe employs more than 200 people. Within IT Europe, the Information Security Department is responsible for risk assessments, definition and follow-up of security requirements, security awareness and vulnerability management. This team is organized as a global Team with direct links to PACCAR IT in North America.
In PACCAR, the need exists to have individuals who provide guidance on information security. The Information Security Analyst must be technically savvy in the information security field, have a broad IT background, be or quickly become familiar with PACCAR systems, networks and IT processes and be able to perform independent research on security vulnerabilities. The individual will be recognized as a Subject Matter expert on security.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
In this role, the following activities would be expected:
- Advise on risks associated with given solutions including but not limited to: Network, OS, Hardware, Application, Software Coding, Architecture
- Advise on legal and regulatory statutes (Nationally and Internationally) such as:
- HIPPA, PCI, SOX, FRCP, GLB, State Privacy Laws, European Privacy Directive, Safe Harbor Provision, etc.
- Develop and advise on security architecture
- Assist with development of global security strategies
- Help develop and refine a secure cloud architecture approach
- Research and evaluate findings on security vulnerabilities
- Research and develop options to mitigate or remove risk
- Conduct investigations using forensics tools
- Support eDiscovery efforts for litigation response
- Support and enhance incident response process
- Provide guidance on balancing business needs vs exposure/risk
- Develop standards for information security
- Develop security metrics/KPIs that have business relevance
- Mentor others in Information Security roles
- Present findings and recommendations to varying levels, including upper management
- Prepare positioning papers for PACCAR related to information security
- Speak for the Chief Information Security Officer on security matters as required
- Knowledge of ISO27001
- Willingness to speak on security at various events, conferences, or local colleges
At DAF Trucks N.V. you work in a committed and innovative organization. Cooperation and responsibility are central. We offer you a career with many development opportunities. That means that you not only choose a position, you choose your future at PACCAR. Working together on a tangible product, with Passion and Pride.
In addition to an appropriate salary, PACCAR offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour working week;
- 27 vacation days and the possibility to build up 13 ADV days
- A variable bonus, based on the result of DAF Trucks;
- A good work-life balance (through our flexible working scheme);
- A good pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance
- Extensive possibilities for your personal development, such as following courses and (online) training courses
For this position we would like to get in touch with candidates with:
- At least two years of work experience in the field of Information Security
- Knowledge of the current state of Information Security
- You are flexible and like to learn and work with new, advanced technology in the field of Information Security
- The function requires the performance of standby services
Required level of Education
- You are customer-oriented, collegial, initiative-oriented
- Analytical in nature
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both in word and writing
- Act with integrity
- Demonstrate adaptability
- Drive for results
- Influence others
- Lead innovation quality initiatives
- Manage execution
- Manage Talent
- Use sound judgment and business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Information Security role
CISSP, CISM, other security certifications or other recognition such as being published in various periodicals and/or presenting papers at conferences is desired
For further information, please contact David Disco, Manager IT Security at +31 (0) 6-131 85 822 or Robert Zoontjens, Corporate recruiter at telephone number 0031 +(0)40 214 3445. If you are interested, you can apply by uploading your motivation letter and C.V. via the link below.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.