Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you a high energy communicator with recent experience working as a business journalist? Are you keen to take on a in-house writing role within a dynamic organization? Do you want to use your skills and knowledge within a company that works tirelessly to make the world a cleaner and greener place? A company that delivers services that evolve around the circular economy? Then you are the right candidate for this job!
Based in the UK or the Netherlands
As an In-house Writer you are, above all, an exceptional writer. You are a journalist first and foremost - you know what makes news and you have a knack of finding stories that will deliver column centimeters. You also possess creativity and know how to identify and engage with target audiences. In this role you will be responsible for uncovering stories from across the business in both the Netherlands and UK. You will report to the Head of External Media Relations and are a valued addition to Group Communications.
What does this job entail?
This role will focus on delivering first-class engaging PR communications in a fast paced environment. You will not only be a writer, but you will also engage with stakeholders across the organization with confidence to retrieve viable news angles and persuade journalists to publish your story. You will also be expected to develop social media content and partner with the online team to post the content.
To be successful in this role beyond excellent writing skills, you will have great attention to detail and be fluent in both English and Dutch.
You are an inspiring and strong writer with a clear and strong view on what is newsworthy. You are also committed to deliver quality content efficiently. You are not afraid to come up with ideas and persuade others of the value of the idea in delivering against the target (to build the brand of the organisation). You have a high level of energy and a positive mindset. The people-oriented aspect is very important to you, however, you do not lose sight of the business’ interests. Besides this, you:
- have obtained a relevant BACHELOR degree, for example: Academy of Journalism or Communications
- gained some experience working as a journalist or in-house writer covering business to business and you are used to writing stories for industry, business and/or finance.
- have the ability to prove a degree of stakeholder management
- have strong literacy and written communication skills essential, ideally in Dutch, English and French, where Dutch and English are mandatory.
- are credible and confident to be able to communicate at all levels across the business
- have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to deadlines including managing relationships with internal as external stakeholders.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position within a dynamic organization with a combination of theory and practical
- A competitive salary and other fringe benefits.
- A good pension plan.
- A dynamic environment with lots of possibilities for development and growth.
Who are we?
Would you like to more about Renewi, Please click here.
In short… The result of our work? Les waste, smarter (re) use of scarce raw materials and less CO2 emissions. In this way, we are working on a cleaner, circular world in which waste no longer exists. More about working at Renewi
Did you know…
- We annually achieve a CO2 reduction that is comparable to the emissions that Amsterdam produces in two months?
- We give new life to different waste streams for more than 150.000 customers and 2 million households.
Will you become our PR Executive?
Apply before the 17th of August. Please send us your CV and Motivation Letter in English. Of course you will see this as a change to suprise us with your writing skills!
For more information please contact Christel Jongh, Senior Recruiter, via email: email@example.com or Peter van Kessel, Head of External Communications, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We carry out the recruitment procedure for this vacancy in-house. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore not appreciated and will not be responded to.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.