Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you a project manager who loves to develop innovative medical solutions, foster hardware and Asic development and solve challenging technical problems
- The Hardware Project Manager will manage, support and coordinate the development your hardware and ASIC projects, developed from concept phase to project closure.
- You manage and support the hardware and ASIC technology development projects from concept phase to project closure and make sure the projects are delivered within schedule and budget.
- This means you prepare project schedules, budgets and other project management administration.
- You liaise and discuss with stakeholders
- Development of concept proposals for new designs are also important in this position
- You plan, conduct and support risk management (DFMEA and hazard analysis)
- The project and design reviews are managed/ done by you
- You specify, plan, conduct and manage verification activities
- You liaise and develop working relationships with external hardware ASIC design companies, foundries, test and supply vendors to ensure that they deliver the highest quality and on time.
- You manage all interactions and engagement with internal key players & external partners
- In the and you continuously contribute to future hardware and ASIC platform definition and directions for future products.
- You work within the Hardware Technology Group on future products for a better world.
At Verhaert Consulting (member of the Verhaert Group Masters in Innovation), you arrive in a varied challenging technical environment that helps and guides companies in their development and innovation processes.
You continuously develop your technical, organizational and personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package and interesting fringe benefits such as a car, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers. ...
- Your heart lies within technology, more specific hardware and ASIC as well as project management.
- You are a master in electronic engineering degree or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years or relevant experience in project management
- You have the ability to understand and discuss technical issues at both a high and low level.
- You have excellent influencing and leadership skills as well as good oral and written communication skills
- You are a team builder as well as team player, relationship builder and stakeholder manager.
- Quality minded, focused on details
- Pragmatic problem solver and pro-active / team player
- Ability to set direction for a technology to support global strategy
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to set up and manage collaborative technology projects
"We have lots of colleagues with expertise, so if I come upon a challenge I know I will find an answer within Verhaert On-Site Consulting."
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Verhaert On-Site consulting
Verhaert Masters in Innovation is a pioneering product innovation group with innovation centres in Kruibeke, Nivelles, Kortrijk, Ghent, Antwerp, Utrecht and Aveiro. We work cross-sectorally to share best practices and experts in innovation in different industries.
Within our group "Verhaert Masters in Innovation", Verhaert On-Site Consulting is your partner giving you access to the acquisition of innovation t...