Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What is A-STAY?
A-STAY Antwerp is located across the central train station in Antwerp. Our Playground (the lobby area) is an open co-living space with a vibrant atmosphere, and our 192 rooms are comfortably designed for long or short stays. And that’s not all, our A-STAY rooms are super techy, accessed by palm vein recognition and personalized by a single click on a web app. There’s a meeting room too, an easy to use Grabn’Go, a happening bar and a cool gym. And we need you, a friendly all-arounder interested in Antwerp, to help us create a sense of home for our stayers. At A-STAY, we unfold the city.
Guest Service Agent - but we call it a Local
What is a local at A-STAY?
Being a local at A-STAY means you your day is never boring. You will juggle a lot of different fun tasks without losing sight of our special A-STAY experience! As an A-STAY local, you will work closely with the Mayor (hotel manager).
The things you’ll do:
- Welcoming stayers just as you would friends and family at your own home
- Handling special requests from stayers with a sense of “everything is possible”
- Setting up and clearing our breakfast
- Taking reservation calls, emails or helping out with a booking face to face
- Being truly interested in Antwerp, learning about its newest hang-outs, eats and neighborhoods
- A positive attitude towards “doing it all” to making sure our A-STAY experience comes across
- Taking on complaints and challenges head on and not shying away from finding creative solutions
- Be a bit of tech-nerd. Or at least be curious to learn about it!
- Keeping A-STAY secure during your shift
- Having a sense of accomplishment when stock control and orders are up-to-date
The winning attitude:
- You have a positive attitude and are solution orientated person
- You like to be active and have an eye for details
- Working in different shifts; night or day, and weekends is not a problem for you
- You are passionate about hosting people, and helping them feel comfortable
- You describe yourself as creative and are up for learning new stuff
- You enjoy taking the lead and stayer satisfaction is key for you
- Being a flexible team player and a calm and assertive style
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. Any other language is a huge plus!
- Working in a brand new property, for a brand new hospitality brand
- Full-time, permanent contract, 38hrs a week, flexible schedule
- You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team
- Hospitality insurance
- Salary conform to barema PC302
- Compensation on your work-home-work commute
- Internal & external trainings
- You will get your own talent management program
- Industry approved annual leave
- An A-STAY uniform unlike any other
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Deel vacature via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.