Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Global Strategy & Insights Manager you are part of the Global Strategy & Insights team. This team is situated within the Marketing & Innovations department of Alpro, the plant-based business-unit of the Danone Group, and is responsible for all consumer, market & shopper insights on a global scale.
In this role, you report to the Global Senior Strategy & Insights Manager, and you are responsible for market & shopper insights. You will work complementary to another person in the team that is mainly responsible for consumer insights (e.g. trends, consumer segmentation & target groups, taste research, brand tracking, etc.).
You exploit existing data to the max and lead, set up & follow-up new research projects or collaborations with external partners where needed. Based on this, you perform deep data analyses and formulate recommendations to the business. Doing so, you contribute to achieving the local and divisional objectives.
About the role
- Business insights:
- You guide the countries on key focus areas by monitoring the most important parameters about our brands and company.
- You lead the growth scan exercises with the countries.
- You assure a global harmonized category definition & hold the agencies responsible for quality of the data/numbers.
- You guide all stakeholders to build, optimize and maintain our international databases of market & household data, and make sure that our information is up-to-date.
- Project management:
- You lead quantitative and qualitative market research projects – your focus areas will be related to shopper, channel, pricing, etc.
- You challenge initial requests and define the proper methodology.
- You select the most adequate (external) research agency, challenge data quality and correct interpretation.
- You ensure up-to-date research analyses and actionable insights.
- Your insights are shared with and lived by all relevant local and international stakeholders (such as top management, Sales & Marketing teams, R&D, etc.).
- Connecting the dots: you generate business insights & recommendations that drive the strategy by connecting the dots between different datasets (retail data, household data, consumer insights, shopper insights, …).
- Key expert & data optimization: you act as a key expert for all market & shopper related queries with respect to internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, R&D, etc.) and ensure up-to-date insights on market & shopper, taking the local and international marketing research needs into account.
- Management of budget & relationship with agencies:
- Resource allocation: in order to maximize return on investment, you manage and follow up budgets of specific running projects.
- External partnerships: you collaborate with, challenge and lead external agencies in delivering the requested outcome of databases and research projects.
- Knowledge management & continuous improvement: you attend local and international market research meetings, reviews, events, etc. You keep your market research knowledge up-to-date with external trends.
- You hold a Master Degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering, etc., or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in marketing research (preferably at the client side in the FMCG or Food industry). Experience in an international branded context is a plus.
- You have experience with using Research Tools for panel data (Nielsen Nitro/Answers, IRI, GfK, etc.).
- You have an analytical mind and have good project management skills.
- You are a real team player and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You can have a creative mindset and think out of the box to cover all different perspectives on topics.
- You display strong interpersonal and authentic influencing skills.
- You are fluent in English; Dutch and French are assets.
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.